Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was just played by my HUSBAND!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies

My husband choked me a month ago and I stopped talking to him after I moved the kids and myself out of the apartment we were staying in. After that I found out that he had been having an affair since april with the current girls he's seeing now. Well sunday morning at about 1am I get off work early and I call him because he wanted to talk. I stopped by our old apartment to talk to him, and we ended up having sex. I felt nothing sexually or connection wise but I missed him because technically he's still my husband. Well he asked me to stay the night but I told him I couldnt. I just started seeing someone and I had invited him to go out to dinner sunday evening. Well he looked hurt but he was fine, he told me goodbye and I left. Well he text me asking if I would stop by his house before my dinner date because there was some more things we needed to talk about. I told him I wasnt because we would end up having sex again and we have people to worry about hurting including our kids.

Well during the texting he informs me that he wants and misses me, he doesnt love or want her but he doesnt want to hurt her by just leaving her alone to be back with me. So I told him ok, no problem try to make things work with her and sign the divorce papers. He told me he didnt want too because he was still in love with me and wanted us to work it out. So I end up not going on my dinner date because I was called into work. While im at work I call him because he said he wanted to talk. He didnt answer so I text him and tell him I'm going to call him on my lunch so he can tell me whatever he needed to finish telling me. He response back saying "not a good time, going out to eat. Can't talk now." I was hurt because all the time we were laying with each other he was wanting me to stay and not leave, but then he tells me he doesnt want to hurt her but he chooses to work things out with me, and now he's out with her and not wanting to talk to me. I'm so hurt and confused because I thought we were going to try marriage counseling and work things out for the kids. But now I feel stupid because I let my guard down and believed everything he was saying but in reality he slept with me for his own enjoyment. Because we are separated and he choked me he cant see the kids because CPS wont allow him too, and he's about to get evicted(I was paying the rent our whole lease before I moved out), he has no car, and has to pay a bail bondsman because of the domestic violence case against him. And him getting back with me would make most of his problems go away.

I cried all day today at work because of my stupidity. And allowing him to get the best of me again. I do still love my husband and wanted us to work out but I cant compete with another woman. Him not wanting to hurt her is hurting me. I think he really wants his cake and ice cream and thats the reason he doesnt want to divorce me.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pmsforlife
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Screw him! Let that other girl who he doesn't want to hurt take care of him. You sleeping with him was a mistake.Live and learn. Don't do it again
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Well now you know there should be nothing to stop you from going through with the divorce... If your kids are not allowed to see him legally I'd take that as sign that this would never work... Obviously you do have feelings and connected with him when you slept together or else you would just shrug this off and go through with the divorce...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:38 AM

How low are your standards/expectations going to go before you accept that he is an asshole?
Would you allow another human being treat you that badly?
List 10 qualities that you love about him?
Don't you deserve better?

No need to answer these questions on here, just something for you to think about while working all this through in your head

No1knows
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:38 AM

Let her have him. You don't deserve that. He is an abuser and a manipulator!!!

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:39 AM
1 mom liked this

grown adults behave like this?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:41 AM
1 mom liked this

Then you are going to have enforce no contact with him and let the divorce papers do the talking.If he calls let him talk to the kids only because he has made it clear he is no longer emotionally invested in your marriage.Don't engage in conversation about you and his relationship because there isn't one anymore. I am sorry you are going through this but I have been where you are now.My ex husband is a lying manipulative philanderer.He impregnated another woman while I was pregnant with our youngest son. My son and her son are 8 months apart. I can assure you definitely will heal over time. I realize that I have much more stability alone than I did when I was with him. Gosh! He was such a burden bearer! It has been 14 years and I am in a more peaceful place in my life. You can and will get through this.hugs

Sarina.c.c
by Reen on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:42 AM

I would leave him for good. Stop screwing him. Self respect hun!

MooreBoysMama
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:42 AM
How old is everybody involved? Including the children?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:51 AM
Screw him
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:52 AM
She did, that's why she feels like crap

Quoting Anonymous:

Screw him
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN