Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I was just played by my HUSBAND!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

My husband choked me a month ago and I stopped talking to him after I moved the kids and myself out of the apartment we were staying in. After that I found out that he had been having an affair since april with the current girls he's seeing now. Well sunday morning at about 1am I get off work early and I call him because he wanted to talk. I stopped by our old apartment to talk to him, and we ended up having sex. I felt nothing sexually or connection wise but I missed him because technically he's still my husband. Well he asked me to stay the night but I told him I couldnt. I just started seeing someone and I had invited him to go out to dinner sunday evening. Well he looked hurt but he was fine, he told me goodbye and I left. Well he text me asking if I would stop by his house before my dinner date because there was some more things we needed to talk about. I told him I wasnt because we would end up having sex again and we have people to worry about hurting including our kids.

Well during the texting he informs me that he wants and misses me, he doesnt love or want her but he doesnt want to hurt her by just leaving her alone to be back with me. So I told him ok, no problem try to make things work with her and sign the divorce papers. He told me he didnt want too because he was still in love with me and wanted us to work it out. So I end up not going on my dinner date because I was called into work. While im at work I call him because he said he wanted to talk. He didnt answer so I text him and tell him I'm going to call him on my lunch so he can tell me whatever he needed to finish telling me. He response back saying "not a good time, going out to eat. Can't talk now." I was hurt because all the time we were laying with each other he was wanting me to stay and not leave, but then he tells me he doesnt want to hurt her but he chooses to work things out with me, and now he's out with her and not wanting to talk to me. I'm so hurt and confused because I thought we were going to try marriage counseling and work things out for the kids. But now I feel stupid because I let my guard down and believed everything he was saying but in reality he slept with me for his own enjoyment. Because we are separated and he choked me he cant see the kids because CPS wont allow him too, and he's about to get evicted(I was paying the rent our whole lease before I moved out), he has no car, and has to pay a bail bondsman because of the domestic violence case against him. And him getting back with me would make most of his problems go away.

I cried all day today at work because of my stupidity. And allowing him to get the best of me again. I do still love my husband and wanted us to work out but I cant compete with another woman. Him not wanting to hurt her is hurting me. I think he really wants his cake and ice cream and thats the reason he doesnt want to divorce me.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:26 AM
Replies (21-29):
rgba
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:31 AM
1 mom liked this
He's manipulating you; it's what abusers do. You need to cut ALL contact and get counseling for yourself.

If CPS is not allowing him to see the kids, they will take them from YOU if you continue to contact him.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
PhoenixsMommy10
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:33 AM
They sure do. Sad huh?

Quoting AngryBob:

grown adults behave like this?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Quoting PhoenixsMommy10:

They sure do. Sad huh?

Quoting AngryBob:

grown adults behave like this?

shockingly so.

Let the sisters take care of themselves, and make themselves beautiful, and if any of you are so superstitious and ignorant as to say that this is pride, I can say that you are not informed as to the pride which is sinful before the Lord. You are also ignorant as to the excellency of the heavens and the beauty which dwells in the society of the Gods. Were you to see an angel, you would see a beautiful and lovely creature. Make yourselves like angels in goodness and beauty. ~Brigham Young
OCALAMOMOFTWINS
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:37 AM
1 mom liked this

Cut off all contact with this man. He is manipulating you emotionally and he is physically abusive. I just got rid of a sociopath just like him. You could be describing the same guy. I have children with mine, the only contact I have with the man now is the exchange of our children and the courtroom and that is way too much.

Men like this are not capable of feeling anything for anyone but themselves and they leave a wide path of destruction behind them. Get help for yourself, NOW.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:39 AM
You said you told him to move on so he did.... why are you upset?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:42 AM

He is a loser. Stay away from  him. He choked you out last time. Don't let him back in your life to let him do something worse to you or your children.Get divorced and move on. You can do better.

spunky946
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:47 AM
You need to stay away from him, get counciling and concentrate on your kids.
LilliesValley
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Ok so lesson learned. he wants you back around because the bills aren't getting paid for him and his meal ticket is gone. This man physically harmed you and cheated on you. DO NOT EVER BE ALONE WITH HIM AGAIN! This should be a no brainer. Yeah, you completely opened yourself up to being hurt. You 100% know what he is about now, so don't do this to yourelf again. He's just using you and wants you to pay for the things you were, he's not going to change, he's doing the typical abuser stuff. Just keep moving forward and don't look back. No more talking to him unless it's about the kids and since he can't see them that shouldn't be that much conversation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:07 AM

He.choked.you.    He.cheated.on.you.

Do you seriously have that low self-esteem? How do you want love someone who would physically hurt you as well as emotionally? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN