Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

HELP edit pics of the puppys

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:30 AM
  • 13 Replies

ok my dog bridget just had 2 pups idk if she is done yet or not please help, what do i feed her now and how much. this is my first litter of pups please help. i will post pics later of the puppys when she gets done having them.

edit

here is the bridget

here are the pups, the dark brown is a girl and the black one is a boy. the black on has the same marks as bridget. the brown one is dark brown with light brown markings and white paws.

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:34 AM

If she's hungry and eating she's probably done. mine ate the placenta and all she wanted to do was mother them.

HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:35 AM
Puppy chow, I know more about when cats give birth. They get kitten chow for the extra nutrients. Give her a normal serving size. Feel if there's another puppy inside, sometimes you can feel them through the tummy (again, referring to my experience with cats).
alouya21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:43 AM

she is still laying in the spot she had the second pup, she had the first pup in my bed.

Quoting Anonymous:

If she's hungry and eating she's probably done. mine ate the placenta and all she wanted to do was mother them.

XJetX
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:46 AM
What kind of dog is she? Different breeds have different sized litters. The first usually being a small litter. And when she's ready to eat, feed her puppy food.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
XJetX
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:47 AM
And is she panting heavily?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:48 AM

Not done. Just make her comfortable with pups and offer water. Good luck!

Quoting alouya21:

she is still laying in the spot she had the second pup, she had the first pup in my bed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:49 AM
After my dog have birth we fed her purina one smart blend puppy formula.
alouya21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:50 AM

Chihuahua she has had 2 so far. and got pregnant by another Chihuahua 

Quoting XJetX:

What kind of dog is she? Different breeds have different sized litters. The first usually being a small litter. And when she's ready to eat, feed her puppy food.

alouya21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:52 AM

no panting. 

Quoting XJetX:

And is she panting heavily?

XJetX
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:56 AM
She's likely done. Considering the breed and that she's not panting at all. She's done laboring. Just watch her because sometimes the last one could come an hour or more later. But I'm pretty sure she's done. Congrats :)

Quoting alouya21:

Chihuahua she has had 2 so far. and got pregnant by another Chihuahua 

Quoting XJetX:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)