Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Don't make a post then argue with everyone who disagrees with you

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I cannot stand when people make this response. Or they say something like "why did you post knowing you would get bashed, then get mad and not be open minded and willing to change... Or open to criticism ...or why ask for advice if you weren't going to listen?"
People don't post so others can tell them how wrong they are with the decisions they're making in THEIR OWN life. Of course people should be ready for a fair amount of criticism. But being open minded and willing to change because some random interwebz idiots said so? Yeah, not so much. Even in the case of asking for advice... Who cares if the advice you've given isn't what the op wants to hear? Move on.
Sorry for the rant. It just irritates me.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:41 AM
And life goes on......
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:43 AM
I like my bad choices.
AmberRose1122
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I like when people make bash-worthy posts. It's entertaining to read the arguments of both sides :).
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:45 AM
I'm a bit confused as to what side you're on here...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:45 AM
some people do. Thing is, it's their life affected... No one else's.

Quoting Anonymous:

I like my bad choices.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM
The poster's.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a bit confused as to what side you're on here...

MrsMiles85
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:46 AM

I don't understand that either.  Someone is always going to have something to say about what you say.  To me, that's what Cafemom is about.  You state your opinion, others state theirs.  Sometimes I think people post just to have people agree with them.  Well, not everyone is going to do that.  And sometimes everyone is going to disagree with you.  I don't get mad about anything on here.  They are opinions.  When you post your business, expect for people to have something to say.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:47 AM
True. It's just a bit frustration when responders get irritated that the op doesn't agree with them.

Quoting AmberRose1122:

I like when people make bash-worthy posts. It's entertaining to read the arguments of both sides :).

klespeedy0205
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM
if its a contraversial topic and the poster post knowing that there will be arguements why get upset when it happens...easy solution to avoid getting bashed...dont post anything that is bashworthy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Exactly.

Quoting MrsMiles85:

I don't understand that either.  Someone is always going to have something to say about what you say.  To me, that's what Cafemom is about.  You state your opinion, others state theirs.  Sometimes I think people post just to have people agree with them.  Well, not everyone is going to do that.  And sometimes everyone is going to disagree with you.  I don't get mad about anything on here.  They are opinions.  When you post your business, expect for people to have something to say.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)