Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I Enjoy Vagina!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
1 mom liked this

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
missmamaof4
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:04 AM

lol love it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I enjoy petting my own vigina. ;)
KymberleeAnn
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Funny

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM

One of my customers wore a shirt that said that a couple of months ago.  I informed her it was distasteful and she either needed to turn it inside out or leave.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I wouldn't wear a shirt saying that...but a beer holder/can holder is okay.....by the way a friend of ours left this at our house and I was tired of holding a cold beer can so I used this..and thought I'd share a pic.

Quoting Anonymous:

One of my customers wore a shirt that said that a couple of months ago.  I informed her it was distasteful and she either needed to turn it inside out or leave.

mommiedearest22
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:09 AM
Where do you work?

Quoting Anonymous:

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM
3 moms liked this

i enjoy my husband enjoying vagina.

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

in what reality do you live where you think you can dictate what your customers wear?

if it were an employee, that is one thing, but a customer?

Let the sisters take care of themselves, and make themselves beautiful, and if any of you are so superstitious and ignorant as to say that this is pride, I can say that you are not informed as to the pride which is sinful before the Lord. You are also ignorant as to the excellency of the heavens and the beauty which dwells in the society of the Gods. Were you to see an angel, you would see a beautiful and lovely creature. Make yourselves like angels in goodness and beauty. ~Brigham Young
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:12 AM

a family restaurant

Quoting mommiedearest22:

Where do you work?

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:13 AM

We don't have to serve anyone.  Its our choice.  Of course we can dictate whats appropriate and what isn't in our own establishment.  You don't like it?  Fine don't come back.

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting Anonymous:

in what reality do you live where you think you can dictate what your customers wear?

if it were an employee, that is one thing, but a customer?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN