Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Michael Jackson's $35 Million Child Molestation Cover-Up Story Sounds Suspicious

Posted by   + Show Post

Michael Jackson's $35 Million Child Molestation Cover-Up Story Sounds Suspicious

by Adriana Velez

michael jackson starAs much as we want to believe he was a great father to his own children, we'll always wonder about Michael Jackson and all those allegations of child molestation. Now an associate of a private investigator is claiming Michael Jackson spent $35 million covering up molestations of 24 boys. The private investigator had supposedly been working for Jackson, looking for skeletons to hide in closets. London's Sunday People claims it has "secret FBI files" with all kinds of sordid details about the gloved-one's illicit actions.

Okay, we could get into those sordid details here, but I'm not going to. Instead, I have a few questions. First, isn't the timing here uncanny? We're hearing this story at the same time the Jackson family is suing a concert promoter for wrongful death. Secondly, FBI files?!? I guess if you have a serial pedophile who poses a threat to the public. But this just sounds like half-fabricated tabloid trash to me. I don't doubt that Jackson went over the line with a few boys -- he was not a well man. But this story is triggering my bullshit alarm. 

But if you want to hear the sordid details, by all means -- read away. They're out there.

Do you believe this new story about Michael Jackson spending millions to cover up child molestations?

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (121-123):
SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

The guy admitted on national tv when he did that interview after marrying Lisa Marie that he thought it was "normal" to sleep nude with 10 yr old boys. Personally I've just been waiting for the kids to get away from the whole Jackson clan and really start telling what it was like growing up with MJ as their father.

I do not remember, the "SLEEP NUDE" ?

Same bed yes, but not nude.

My EX-HUSBAND & best Friend, and  sleep together, with our clothes on and no sex.

SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Where do you get your statistics? I've worked with sex offenders for years and found it exactly the opposite.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is the kid a heart people that tend to be pedophiles.

Quoting angie_de_3:

OMG leave this man alone. He was a kind man and a kid at heart. I never believed those parent's fairy tales.

He was an abused child in the worst , way.

Him weighing 97ilbs, says it all.

You have to understand ABUSE and CHILD -ABUSE to understand him.

He had to be "PERFECT", LOOK PERFECT", And suffered from "Anxiety"& "Anorexia."

HIS DAD SCARED HIS MIND !!!!!

Clickable to group.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 26 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 6:08 AM
I don't think anyone doubts he suffered CHILD ABUSE, we know how his Dad was. By the way, I do unfortunately know all about child abuse.

Quoting SissyAnn141:

Quoting Anonymous:

Really? Where do you get your statistics? I've worked with sex offenders for years and found it exactly the opposite.

Quoting Anonymous:

It is the kid a heart people that tend to be pedophiles.

Quoting angie_de_3:

OMG leave this man alone. He was a kind man and a kid at heart. I never believed those parent's fairy tales.

He was an abused child in the worst , way.

Him weighing 97ilbs, says it all.

You have to understand ABUSE and CHILD -ABUSE to understand him.

He had to be "PERFECT", LOOK PERFECT", And suffered from "Anxiety"& "Anorexia."

HIS DAD SCARED HIS MIND !!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)