Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Michael Jackson's $35 Million Child Molestation Cover-Up Story Sounds Suspicious

Posted by   + Show Post

Michael Jackson's $35 Million Child Molestation Cover-Up Story Sounds Suspicious

by Adriana Velez

michael jackson starAs much as we want to believe he was a great father to his own children, we'll always wonder about Michael Jackson and all those allegations of child molestation. Now an associate of a private investigator is claiming Michael Jackson spent $35 million covering up molestations of 24 boys. The private investigator had supposedly been working for Jackson, looking for skeletons to hide in closets. London's Sunday People claims it has "secret FBI files" with all kinds of sordid details about the gloved-one's illicit actions.

Okay, we could get into those sordid details here, but I'm not going to. Instead, I have a few questions. First, isn't the timing here uncanny? We're hearing this story at the same time the Jackson family is suing a concert promoter for wrongful death. Secondly, FBI files?!? I guess if you have a serial pedophile who poses a threat to the public. But this just sounds like half-fabricated tabloid trash to me. I don't doubt that Jackson went over the line with a few boys -- he was not a well man. But this story is triggering my bullshit alarm. 

But if you want to hear the sordid details, by all means -- read away. They're out there.

Do you believe this new story about Michael Jackson spending millions to cover up child molestations?

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (21-30):
Randi02
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM

He was a kiddie diddler. I'm glad he's dead.

meg0620
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM
My thoughts exactly!!!

Quoting ColleenF30:

Good lord. he has been dead just over four years. Can anyone let the poor man rest?

Randi02
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM
1 mom liked this

If you let your child sleep over at a grown mans house, sleep in his bed etc. it would make you look bad, too. A good parent would have not have put their child in that situation, and is likely the kind of parent who would accept compensation.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

I believe it although part of me still has a hard time believing that parents could be paid to cover up molestation of their child. If that happened to my child, there isn't enough money in the world to make me keep my mouth shut.

I don't know. He was a weirdo so nothing would surprise  me.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:02 PM
2 moms liked this
No, I do not. If it was true he would have been arrested long before he died. No amount of fame will keep you free for long.

Look at this NFL player now possibly guilty of murder , not one but now possibly three? And we all know that child crimes are more sensitive than murder on most parts.

And who thinks the FBI would cover for him? Is that what's being said? I didn't take the time to read merely because the man is dead, let it go.
TattooedMomto4
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM
Yes I do.
Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Quoting Randi02:

If you let your child sleep over at a grown mans house, sleep in his bed etc. it would make you look bad, too. A good parent would have not have put their child in that situation, and is likely the kind of parent who would accept compensation.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

I believe it although part of me still has a hard time believing that parents could be paid to cover up molestation of their child. If that happened to my child, there isn't enough money in the world to make me keep my mouth shut.

True! It's pretty sickening that people were wiling to let their kids do that because he was famous. Pretty crappy parenting.

Bethsunshine
by Emerald Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:07 PM

If you have enough money, it can buy you almost anything, including your victims' silence.

Quoting justpeachy71904:

No, I do not. If it was true he would have been arrested long before he died. No amount of fame will keep you free for long.

Look at this NFL player now possibly guilty of murder , not one but now possibly three? And we all know that child crimes are more sensitive than murder on most parts.

And who thinks the FBI would cover for him? Is that what's being said? I didn't take the time to read merely because the man is dead, let it go.

angie_de_3
by Angela on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:12 PM
1 mom liked this

wow that was an ignorant and stupid remark. 

Quoting Anonymous:

It is the kid a heart people that tend to be pedophiles.

Quoting angie_de_3:

OMG leave this man alone. He was a kind man and a kid at heart. I never believed those parent's fairy tales.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

but why the trial? Ya know? Why bring it out into public and then take the pay off.

What I don't understand is after the first allegation, why people continued to allow their children to spend the night.

Quoting Anonymous:

For years people were ashamed to admit something like that could happen and hid it. It was usually the family's dark secret. I do think parents took the pay off and covered it up. I personally could not be bought off. I would have been the loudest person if it had been my child.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Oh for Pete's Sake. Let the man rest in PEACE!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)