Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Michael Jackson's $35 Million Child Molestation Cover-Up Story Sounds Suspicious

Posted by   + Show Post

Michael Jackson's $35 Million Child Molestation Cover-Up Story Sounds Suspicious

by Adriana Velez

michael jackson starAs much as we want to believe he was a great father to his own children, we'll always wonder about Michael Jackson and all those allegations of child molestation. Now an associate of a private investigator is claiming Michael Jackson spent $35 million covering up molestations of 24 boys. The private investigator had supposedly been working for Jackson, looking for skeletons to hide in closets. London's Sunday People claims it has "secret FBI files" with all kinds of sordid details about the gloved-one's illicit actions.

Okay, we could get into those sordid details here, but I'm not going to. Instead, I have a few questions. First, isn't the timing here uncanny? We're hearing this story at the same time the Jackson family is suing a concert promoter for wrongful death. Secondly, FBI files?!? I guess if you have a serial pedophile who poses a threat to the public. But this just sounds like half-fabricated tabloid trash to me. I don't doubt that Jackson went over the line with a few boys -- he was not a well man. But this story is triggering my bullshit alarm. 

But if you want to hear the sordid details, by all means -- read away. They're out there.

Do you believe this new story about Michael Jackson spending millions to cover up child molestations?

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:31 AM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Yes

We should knock it off. His victims must turn off their pain.

Quoting lnrmom:

Oh dear sweet baby Jesus. Knock it off.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wonder if his victims have peace?

Quoting lnrmom:

Oh for Pete's Sake. Let the man rest in PEACE!

lnrmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Have you ever been molested? I have. It sucks. Really bad. However, having it brought up over and over again, hurts a whole lot worse than if my abuser was DEAD and people LEFT IT ALONE. Let them heal. Leave the bandaid ON.

Quoting Anonymous:

Yes

We should knock it off. His victims must turn off their pain.

Quoting lnrmom:

Oh dear sweet baby Jesus. Knock it off.

Quoting Anonymous:

I wonder if his victims have peace?

Quoting lnrmom:

Oh for Pete's Sake. Let the man rest in PEACE!

angie_de_3
by Angela on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:34 PM

he had a sleep over. personally, I wouldn't advise my husband to have a sleepover with him and 10 kids, but it was a sleepover nonetheless, so yes its ok. Wow!

Quoting Anonymous:

So you are saying what he did was ok. Wow!

Quoting angie_de_3:

it was a sleep over. with other children. would I personally, no. But now you are talking about the perspective of the parent. We are talking about MJ. These parents knew what they wanted to do, when they allowed the sleep over. They wanted money from a very wealthy man

Quoting Anonymous:

Would you allow your child to sleep in a man's bed with the man?

Quoting angie_de_3:

OMG leave this man alone. He was a kind man and a kid at heart. I never believed those parent's fairy tales.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I dunno. I was pretty young for the first trial.

I still can't fathom the idea of allowing my child to stay the night at a ma's house, especially one who was on trial for sexual molestation.

I won't even date for fear of allowing a child molester in my home, let alone send my child to a house where the guy was accused of sexual molestation.

Quoting MaNdYbEaR2010:

Makes him look good!

"Oh, they just wanted his money! They knew there was no proof! That's why they dropped the charges!"

Meanwhile:

Quoting Anonymous:

but why the trial? Ya know? Why bring it out into public and then take the pay off.

What I don't understand is after the first allegation, why people continued to allow their children to spend the night.

Quoting Anonymous:

For years people were ashamed to admit something like that could happen and hid it. It was usually the family's dark secret. I do think parents took the pay off and covered it up. I personally could not be bought off. I would have been the loudest person if it had been my child.

Quoting Bethsunshine:

I believe it although part of me still has a hard time believing that parents could be paid to cover up molestation of their child. If that happened to my child, there isn't enough money in the world to make me keep my mouth shut.

I don't know. He was a weirdo so nothing would surprise  me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:42 PM

If this is true, the private investigator and anyone else who knew and covered it up or didn't tell need to be sentenced to LIFE WITHOUT the possiblity of parole.

Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I don't know what to think about him.  I DO think he was very sick and messed up in the head.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:02 PM

I don't know if I believe it, wasn't he close to being bankrupt?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Well Roman Polanski got away with rape because of who he was.  I'm sure Michael Jackson is no different.  There are different sets of laws for wealthy people as long as they are not ripping off other wealthy people or cheating the IRS.

la_bella_vita
by Bella on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Yes, I think he was

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:36 PM

"He was no a well man." Well that makes it alright then.

Hell yeah I believe he spent millions trying to cover his ass. Of course he did. You don't get accused of child molestation more than once, by chance. Hes fucking guilty, we all know this, and I wouldn't doubt that there is a huge cover up of it. He was guilty POS. no doubt.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured