Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my sister doesnt deserve to have a baby!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies
me and my sister ust to be so close when I was pregnant at 18 with my first child. She had a bf she was 20 he was 30. And she fucked around on him like it was her job, and I watched her do it and warned him dayly. Well before my baby was born me and her just were clashing and she told me my baby was a bastard, that it was going to hell bc me and her dad weren't married, and all kinds of junk hoping I lost the baby, and much more nasty shit. Well I had a emergancy c section and almost lost my baby so she almost got lucky. Well I met a wonderful army man who swept me off my feet and feel in love with my daughter and I moved us to nc, 8 hours from all my family to marry and start a family. At the time her so called 30 year old bf wasn't her husband. Well she mooched off him, and fed him with lies bc he was buying a beautiful home and she wanted in on it. She says she confessed about 100 times she cheated on him, but I doubt she gave him all the dirt, and God forbid he married her. My grandparents are rich as shit, and paid for everything bc her and her husband are soooo perfect. Since day 1 I've been number 2 and she has always been held high no matter what she did or who she hurt. If I made one mistake I was shit, I always get shit talked even tho I never slept around like her and have a wonderful home and family. They treat her and her hubby like royalty.

My family is just as much shit as her bc of the way they treat her. Her and her husband bashed me since day 1 of moving and her husband said he wanted to kill me and take my child. He went into full nasty details of how he'd kill me. Well she got pregnant after trying for awhile and omg you'd think the queen was pregnant. My two girls are being pushed out. And everyone is treating my sister like a fucking princess. My sister treating my mom like hell and here my mom is kissing her ass. My sister and her husband like to drink all the time! And go out, and do stupid shit, so what did they do get pregnant? Seriously! They are trash, and I'm tired of everyone not seeing the slut drunk she is. The baby prob isn't his the way she is! And today she passed out at work and had to go to the hospital and my whole family is rushing around for her, bc I know she's fucking trying to get some attention. I told my family to fuck off leave me and my kids alone and have fun w there princess slut. She doesn't deserve a baby, or a life. And I wish shed lose it, bc its life is going to be hell! She will never have it, my family will always have it. But bc I'm number 2 who doesn't drink or sleep around I'm the one who gets talked shit about everytime my back is turned. I'm done! Fuck her and her trash husbans/ baby and my family! I'm done! Bash away! Bc idc!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HelenaHanbasket
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM
1 mom liked this
You're no peach, yourself.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:58 AM
Bump.
km1970
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:59 AM
2 moms liked this
I am not even sure what to say....I get that you are frustrated, but I would never wish a death of a child on anyone. It sounds like a toxic situation for you. If it is as bad as you say, focus on your own family and future. If cutting out the rest will bring you peace then by all means do so.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM
I'm a good person. I don't drink, I'm always taking care of my girls. I'm a good mom and wife and she is trash. I'm not perfect, but I deserve a hell of a lot more than she does. And her baby will suffer bc she's a drunk and a skank.

Quoting HelenaHanbasket:

daisy_farts12
by Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:00 PM
That's bullshit and it's too bad your family is shitty.

That's aside I wouldn't wish for a miscarriage on anyone no matter what. That's pretty effed up to hope a baby dies nomatter what the relationship is with the parents...
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:02 PM
I feel bad even wishing shed lose it, but I know the person she is she doesn't deserve to take care of anyone, mainly a baby. She is a disaster, and that baby is better off without her.. and I'm scared for it.

Quoting km1970:

I am not even sure what to say....I get that you are frustrated, but I would never wish a death of a child on anyone.

It sounds like a toxic situation for you. If it is as bad as you say, focus on your own family and future. If cutting out the rest will bring you peace then by all means do so.

UxorQuodMatris.
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM
2 moms liked this
You got pissed because she said she hoped you'd lose your baby, but then you just said the same thing about her baby.

You suck too.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm a good person. I don't drink, I'm always taking care of my girls. I'm a good mom and wife and she is trash. I'm not perfect, but I deserve a hell of a lot more than she does. And her baby will suffer bc she's a drunk and a skank.

Quoting HelenaHanbasket:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Get over it. Stop bitching and move on
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:03 PM
I don't wish it bc I want a baby dead, I wish it bc that babies life will not be better if its here.

Quoting daisy_farts12:

That's bullshit and it's too bad your family is shitty.

That's aside I wouldn't wish for a miscarriage on anyone no matter what. That's pretty effed up to hope a baby dies nomatter what the relationship is with the parents...

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM
That's prob why I wish her so bad, but main part is bc she's a pos. And she's trash.

Quoting UxorQuodMatris.:

You got pissed because she said she hoped you'd lose your baby, but then you just said the same thing about her baby.

You suck too.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting HelenaHanbasket:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)