Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Question only for those of you who have been with both cut and uncut men

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 194 Replies

I see all the time that uncut guys are more sensitive so that makes me wonder how long the last in bed.  I have only been with one uncut guy and he was horrible in bed.  If you have been with both have you noticed a difference in how long they last.  DH is cut and he can go for an average of 45 mins with multiple orgasms.  I here about these guys that are done in like 2 mins! Are these the uncut guys?  Seems to me if they are so sensitive they wouldn't be able to last very long!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:49 PM

I didn't notice a difference honestly.  He seemed as good as they other guys I had been with.  I didn't even know he was uncut until afterward.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:50 PM
I have been with both....the uncute guy sucked. Lol he had more experience than i did and well i had to fake a lot.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:52 PM

No, I've never noticed a difference.

I get that what I'm about to say is odd lol, but my dh comes from a VERY open family. Anyway, dh's uncle decided to get circumcised when he was in his 40's. He LOVES it, the guy talks about his "new" penis more than he should lol. He says that it's more sensitive, that when he healed and had sex with his wife for the first time he was in Heaven. Apparently it's amazing for him. So I'm not sure when I hear about nerve damage and feeling loss.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
No difference in how long he lasted.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:53 PM
Never had uncute. I don't think I would like ppl says it smell and it carries bacteria.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:54 PM
I have not noticed a difference and none of the un cut men smelled or anythinglike that
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM
I've only been with DH, he's intact. He can last as long as he needs/wants to. I've never had sex that didn't last at least 45 minutes with him. He's amazing and way more experienced than me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Both lasted the same. The uncut was much more fun though. You can't tell the difference when erect because the skin pushes back and the head looks the same as cut men. He made the best sound during oral though. Sigh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Yeah, if you touch the uncut guys just right they are much more sensitive. Blow jobs were so much easier! Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 8:57 PM
Well my husband is cut and lasts an average of 5 minutes. Ugh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN