Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Things my husband will never let me live down.

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM
  • 237 Replies
3 moms liked this
Once upon a time I went to the bank after a long day at work to deposit a check. My brain was slightly foggy, but I double checked that I had everything filled out correctly.I went through the drive through for convenience. The transaction went without a hitch and I drove off. It wasn't until I got home that I realized I had a passenger. This passengers name was Bank Canister.

Share your stories!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
meg0620
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:08 PM
Lmao! I can't think of one off the top of my head but ill save my spot lol
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:08 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband will never let me live down losing two phones by leaving them on the cars roof.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:11 PM
2 moms liked this

My husband will never let me live down that I asked how many quarters were in a hockey game.

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:12 PM
Oh gosh. That reminds me of the other thing. Since I've been married to him I've gone through 5 drivers licenses, 3 within the first year of marriage, and about 10+ debit cards. However, my phone is the one thing I NEVER forget.

I now have a phone case that's attached to a wallet. Guess who doesn't lose cards anymore? Lol.

Quoting macysmom:

My husband will never let me live down losing two phones by leaving them on the cars roof.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lindilouwho82
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh, the shit my husband will never let me live down.

The number of wallets I have lost or misplaced

How many sets of keys I have lost or misplaced and how many times I have locked myself out of our office, our car(s), our house or a hotel room.

The different times I have totally spaced I had something cooking on the stove and I either burned it or forgot to even turn the burner on.

The situations that include me, a telephone call that I either accidentally "butt dialed" or forgot to hang up and the recipient heard me talk about them.

ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:15 PM
Lol you sound like me.

Quoting lindilouwho82:

Oh, the shit my husband will never let me live down.

The number of wallets I have lost or misplaced

How many sets of keys I have lost or misplaced and how many times I have locked myself out of our office, our car(s), our house or a hotel room.

The different times I have totally spaced I had something cooking on the stove and I either burned it or forgot to even turn the burner on.

The situations that include me, a telephone call that I either accidentally "butt dialed" or forgot to hang up and the recipient heard me talk about them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
5babies757
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:15 PM
1 mom liked this
When DH and I were in the 8 th grade standing at the bus stop, a Rottweiler comes out of nowhere and is chasing me down the street! I'm running and screaming at the top of my lungs and crying. Dh and his friends finally got the dog who turned out to be real friendly but everybody was laughing so hard and I still hear about it and I'm 28 years old!
macysmom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:15 PM
That is what I need, I will never lose my wallet because it has my military ID and those are too much trouble to replace, plus I would have to go through an act of congress to get home.

Quoting ColieO:

Oh gosh. That reminds me of the other thing. Since I've been married to him I've gone through 5 drivers licenses, 3 within the first year of marriage, and about 10+ debit cards. However, my phone is the one thing I NEVER forget.

I now have a phone case that's attached to a wallet. Guess who doesn't lose cards anymore? Lol.

Quoting macysmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TattedReader
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:15 PM
oh gosh there are too many to name. I'm such an airhead
ColieO
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:16 PM
$5-$25 on amazon!

Quoting macysmom:

That is what I need, I will never lose my wallet because it has my military ID and those are too much trouble to replace, plus I would have to go through an act of congress to get home.

Quoting ColieO:

Quoting macysmom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)