Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O things you will never let your DH live down.

Posted by   + Show Post

He forgot our newborn in the car. Dd2 was a week or so old and we went to the store. Dd1 was with grandma. We get out of the car and he just starts walking in. He gets halfway to the doors, I'm still standing by the car and I was like "hello?! what about the baby?" He goes "oh shit! Right! The baby!" And comes back to get her out.

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:18 AM
Replies (51-60):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:10 AM
Quoting Gorilla_Mama:

okay calm down drama queen, it was just a fucking question, no need to get your panties in a bunch!
MommyAddie
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:20 AM
2 moms liked this
This is TMI!!! Read at your own risk:

We were in bed, with our backs to each other and it was very dark and we weren't quite asleep. He reached behind him to poke me in the side or back (he didn't know exactly how I was laying, on my side, back to his back) and somehow, he scored a (butt)hole in one! He had no idea I had stripped down because I don't like to sleep with anything around my waist when I'm pregnant, so there was no barrier and he just exactly hit the target. I'm not sure who was more shocked, but it took me about 10 minutes to fully relax from that and he was pretty surprised himself (we 100% don't play around in that area, we are NOT anal people. He has just as little interest as I do, and he's pretty grossed out by the thought, so I was more than shocked at that actual moment!)

We laughed so hard, that I had to get out of bed before I had an accident (remember, I'm pregnant, lol.) I haven't and will never let him forget the time he tried to push "that" button.
Gorilla_Mama
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:37 AM

Quoting MommyAddie:

This is TMI!!! Read at your own risk:

We were in bed, with our backs to each other and it was very dark and we weren't quite asleep. He reached behind him to poke me in the side or back (he didn't know exactly how I was laying, on my side, back to his back) and somehow, he scored a (butt)hole in one! He had no idea I had stripped down because I don't like to sleep with anything around my waist when I'm pregnant, so there was no barrier and he just exactly hit the target. I'm not sure who was more shocked, but it took me about 10 minutes to fully relax from that and he was pretty surprised himself (we 100% don't play around in that area, we are NOT anal people. He has just as little interest as I do, and he's pretty grossed out by the thought, so I was more than shocked at that actual moment!)

We laughed so hard, that I had to get out of bed before I had an accident (remember, I'm pregnant, lol.) I haven't and will never let him forget the time he tried to push "that" button.

Lol omg that would be a hell of a wake up 

zacmacsmomm
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I will never let my hub lived down the fact that he married me 21 years ago :)

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:39 AM
2 moms liked this

When we were dating he came in the house one night and announced to the whole family that he had, "Hit an armadillo on the way here", we live in PA.....there are no armadillos.  Needless to say the looks on our faces at his exclamation was one for the books!

Gorilla_Mama
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Quoting Dzyre1115:

When we were dating he came in the house one night and announced to the whole family that he had, "Hit an armadillo on the way here", we live in PA.....there are no armadillos.  Needless to say the looks on our faces at his exclamation was one for the books!

Lol what do you think he actually hit?

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:57 AM

He left me and our son, who was three days old, in the ER, to go to a work meeting.  Full disclosure, this was a really horrible time for us, and this incident actually caused me to leave for a few weeks, until he agreed to couples therapy.

Anywho, I ended up in the ER in the middle of the night, after passing out from pain. I had a terrible uterine infection. Even though he was on paternity leave, he threw a massive fit about how I was keeping me up when I KNEW he had this meeting, and how I was being over dramatic, and at one point he even said, "I swear, there is an easy way, a hard way, and then there is YOUR way. It is like you create disasters.", and was so ugly to me that I started crying, and the nurses thought it was from pain. And all the while that he is berating me, I am in terrible pain, vomitting, being poked and prodded, AND caring for our 3 day old son.

Well, the doctors were still running tests when it came time for him to leave for this stupid fucking meeting. So he just left. He left me and our son at the hospital. I had no real clothes, I had three diapers, I did not have my purse, or phone, nothing.  Just left us there.  Doctor finally comes in and tells me I am being admitted. Tells me that I can keep my son with me for another hour or two, but I need to have someone come and get him.  I called my husband over and over, and he never picked up his phone. I had moved to this town five months after we got married, so I still did not know anyone close.  I had to call one of my friends, three hours away, and ask him if he and his boyfriend could come and get my son. So my frined and his boyfriend took off of work, drove three hours, got a hotel room, and took my son.  

The fact that I STILL had not heard from my husband, broke my heart. I asked my friend to go by our house, and pack some stuff for me and the baby.  I did not hear from my husband until four hours later. He came up to the hospital freaking out, because he thought someone broke in and stole my purse. He yelled at me for not informing him that they had moved me (I had left messages on his phone), and got snotty when I looked at him and said, "You knew that your wife and son were stranded at the hospital, and you thought it would be best to go home and take a shower and a nap?"  It was BAD. Like, I told him not to bother coming back to the hospital, not to expect me home, and I told him it was pretty shitty that two dudes that were grossed out by vagina were acting like a better husband and father than him.

Thankfully, we worked it out, and since that episode, he has been a dream husband, and I can laugh about the hospital incident.  But yeah, he is so never living that one down.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:11 PM

He caught our car on fire because he hooked up the spark plug wires wrong.

Also he convinced an older couple that the reason Mexican food restaurants hang bags of water on the ceiling was because it was a "mexican sprinkler system". He actually believed that if the place caught fire it would burn the thread holding up the bag, dropping it on the fire causing it to put out the fire. I had to explain to him what they were really for. *facepalm* He will NEVER live that one down. Between me and my Mexican grandfather. he is doomed to deal with that one forever. 

Toxic.Stardust
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this

he didn't realize there was such a thing as crunchy peanut butter until he was 18

He didn't know Jim Henson did the Muppets until last year

he was a very sheltered child........

Toxic.Stardust
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:15 PM

d'awww

Quoting zacmacsmomm:

I will never let my hub lived down the fact that he married me 21 years ago :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured