Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Questions for dominant wives...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

Were you raised to be dominant?  Was your father dominant in your parent's relationship and you didnt agree with it and chose to become more dominant when you grew up?  Did you seek out a more submissive man?  Do you prefer to be dominant or did it just happen to occur as your relationship progressed? 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
smurfbitebug
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:38 AM
My opinion is that whoever is the more responsible person in the relationship tends to lead a bit more because it works better that way. Leaving religion out of it, of course.
HeyEinstein
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:39 AM
My personality is dominant most likely from having to rely on myself.

I didn't have parents who really raised me. I had an elderly grandmother who sadly was not in her right mind after I was like 8 yrs old.

I didn't seek out a submissive man but my dh's personality is more nonchalant. He likes me to take charge because he sees it as being easier for him.

We go together well :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:43 AM

I was raised by a single mother and I have to be in control of all aspects of my life. I don't consider myself dominant, but my personality is bolder than my husbands. He watched his father terrorize his mother and vowed not to be like that. I respect him to much to take advantage of it though. But he does like that I'm in charge of pretty much everything. I never want him to feel emasculated though so I keep my control issues on the dl, lol.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)