Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He deserves to be casterated

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM
  • 66 Replies
Ok so my ex and I still live together until one of us can afford to move out. (Bash all you want but for our two yr old it works.) He comes home from work, bringing along with him some guy I don't know. They are high as kites carrying two bags full of alcohol. They immediately go back to his bedroom and lock the door. My two year old is devistated that his daddy couldn't even spare two seconds to play or even say hi to him and my heart is breaking for him. On top of that I am pissed because he just brings someone home. I really wish I could punch him in the mouth but I am a mature adult and I have my 2 yr old son to console.
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HappySquirrel
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:09 AM
Prick.
zsmom2011
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:20 AM
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. The sad part is, he has his whole family believing he is the one who takes care of our son constantly and is this perfect man. Drives me crazy cuz I know no matter what happens they won't ever believe anything different.

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Prick.

HappySquirrel
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:22 AM
Well they always say you never really know a person until you've lived with them and seen hem at their worst... Which you have. Hope you can save up money fast and get you and your baby a nice little place of your own. And maybe even meet a real man who knows how to be a good person and father.

Quoting zsmom2011:

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks so. The sad part is, he has his whole family believing he is the one who takes care of our son constantly and is this perfect man. Drives me crazy cuz I know no matter what happens they won't ever believe anything different.

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Prick.

zsmom2011
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:24 AM
1 mom liked this
Thanks, I do have a great guy who loves me and my son who I someday hope to marry :)

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Well they always say you never really know a person until you've lived with them and seen hem at their worst... Which you have. Hope you can save up money fast and get you and your baby a nice little place of your own. And maybe even meet a real man who knows how to be a good person and father.

Quoting zsmom2011:

Quoting HappySquirrel:

Prick.

x.Aim.x
by Amy on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:25 AM

That sucks I'm sorry. :( Hopefully you are able to get out of there soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:27 AM
1 mom liked this
You mean castrated?
zsmom2011
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:30 AM
OMG yes I am SO sorry I added an E...fucking grammer nazis

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean castrated?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:33 AM
1 mom liked this
Seems a bit extreme. But he lives there too. If you don't like him coming home trashed, move out. Find a way to do it earlier than planned. I don't condone his behavior just so you know.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:35 AM
1 mom liked this
You mean grammar?

Quoting zsmom2011:

OMG yes I am SO sorry I added an E...fucking grammer nazis

Quoting Anonymous:

You mean castrated?

zsmom2011
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:37 AM
I would love to move out earlier. I am looking for a new job because right now I don't make anything since I am a waitress. Unfortunately that's taking longer than I hoped.

Quoting Anonymous:

Seems a bit extreme. But he lives there too. If you don't like him coming home trashed, move out. Find a way to do it earlier than planned. I don't condone his behavior just so you know.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)