Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

omg... i am so gross

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I wore a dress today for the first time in a very very long time. Probably at least a year, maybe 2. As im walking around at work i notice my thighs are rubbing together. Ewwww. Then in the shower i see that there are red marks from it. I know i have gained weight, but this is so not ok. Once the weather cools down im going to start working out again.
What is the best way to slim down my fat thighs?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonandon
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM
Why wait for the weather to cool down? Start tomorrow. Google the "lean legs pyramid" and do it everyday.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Don't eat crap and go for walks?

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:13 AM
Because it is to damn hot to move. It will be cooler next week. We only get about a week or 2 of days above 90 a year, so our bodies don't handle heat well.

Quoting Anonandon:

Why wait for the weather to cool down? Start tomorrow. Google the "lean legs pyramid" and do it everyday.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:14 AM
Where are you the the summer only last two weeks
Anonandon
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:14 AM
You don't have to workout outside. I don't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because it is to damn hot to move. It will be cooler next week. We only get about a week or 2 of days above 90 a year, so our bodies don't handle heat well.

Quoting Anonandon:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:17 AM
We dont have ac,so our house is hot too.

Quoting Anonandon:

You don't have to workout outside. I don't.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonandon:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:21 AM
We live on oregon. Summer is longer than 2 weeks, we just don't get that high of temps. It stays in the 80's for the most part between july- august. June and sept can be warm for part of them, but usually don't go higher than 70's. It rains the rest of the year.

Quoting Anonymous:

Where are you the the summer only last two weeks

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)