Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I worked for Michael Jackson *long*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
This isn't an ask me anything. No one is going to believe me. I just wanted to share a few stories.
I worked in his house at Neverland for almost six years. I was an administrative assistant. Basically, a secretary. Even when he wasn't there, I was.
He hired me in 2002, right after his youngest was born. I was in charge of making phone calls, emails, and other things.
One of the stories I wanted to share was When he hired me. I was a single Mom, only 23. I went through a temp agency and didn't know who I would be working for until the interview.
We met for lunch, and he asked me about my life, my skills, etc.he hired me, I had to sign a NDA, which is something I honor to this day. Hence the anon.
He hired me on permanently, and He was a fair employer, and was a very giving man. He made sure my daughter had a gift every Christmas and birthday, and when my mother died, he assured me that I would have my job when I returned. And he kept his word.
I met the arvizos, and I hate to say it but his worst mistake was letting those people into his home. Janet (arvizo) treated his employees like dirt, and those kids were awful, just awful. But Michael loved them, so I held my tongue.
When the news of the molestation came about, I asked my daughter if Michael ever made her feel uncomfortable. She'd played with him and his children while I worked sometimes so I asked just in case. She said no.
Let me explain something to you all real quick. It was Michaels idea to take it to court. He wanted to the last time, but was convinced not to. This time he wasn't going down without a fight.
When I got to the house that first day, I've never seen Michael so Upset. He stayed strong for his kids, but when they left the room, he broke down. I sat with him as he cried, and I hugged him. Told him it was okay, and if he needed someone to talk to, I was there. Then I went to my office and redirected calls most of that day.
I was there when he was arrested, and when he came home. The rest of his staff were quitting, but I wasn't going to do that.
Through most of the trial I was there, answering phones, reading mail, and anything else he needed me to do.
The week before his acquittal, I came in to see him singing to the youngest son. there's no explaining the feeling I had hearing Michael Jackson sing candidly like that. It was magical.that's the only word I have for it
That night before I went home, we talked. He was worried about his children, and what would happen if this ended badly. I told him to keep faith and that God would help him through it.
After his acquittal, he packed up his kids and left. He allowed me to keep working, as he still needed someone here in the states to forward the calls to him.
About three months later I called him, and told him I'd been offered a job on the east coast. He took it well, wished me luck, and thanked me for everything. Until his death, my daughter still received a birthday gift from him.
The man was loving. He was kind, a little too trusting, and he loved his children dearly. And they loved him more, if that was possible.
None of you will believe me, and that's okay. No one believed him when he said he was innocent, but he was.
The difference is none of you knew him. I did.
Commence to bashing.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:27 AM

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:27 AM
I'm not going to bash you. I loved Michael and believe he was innocent. I also believe you. I don't know why. I just do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:28 AM
No bashing here. At least he had someone there for him. I never did believe he did what he was accused of.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:28 AM
An bashing from me. I never thought he was guilty on any level.
madismommy03
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:29 AM
Bump
Val99
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:30 AM

You do know an NDA includes anonymous posting.  You aren't allowed to disclose anything, whether under your name or not.  So, your first statement that you follow the NDA is a lie, so everything that comes from it is probably a lie too.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:33 AM
I have no idea if you are a troll or not, but I never believed that he hurt any children. I think he was a really messed up man that was hurt beyond repair by his parents and the fame that was thrust upon him at such a young age. O have also heard some very plausible theories on actual medical procedures that hurt his growth and maturity. But, I never thought he hurt those kids. When someone has that much money they are bound to be accused of something. People will do anything to get a piece of it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:33 AM
Ew, you hugged that circus freak?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:38 AM
Of course he didn't touch your DD he was into boys. Sick bastard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not going to bash you. I loved Michael and believe he was innocent. I also believe you. I don't know why. I just do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)