Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fighting at my age is just wrong

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:40 AM
  • 13 Replies
Fist off I'm not proud of my actions but when it comes down to it I was looking out for some kids. So I'm getting ready to leave my apartment I notice 2 very small children walking down my block ( I live in the hood) so I walk over to them and ask the older one "where are you going" he pointed down the street then I asked how old are you he holds up 3 fingers the other one couldn't have been older then 2 . So I follow then 3 blocks down we crossed a semi busy street ( with railroad tracks) and in the middle of the block they go into a fence there's a boy in the yard he was about 10 I ask where is your mom he goes inside and she comes out I told her your two small kids were all they way down by my apartment I live 3 blocks down they crossed the tracks your lucky they didn't get hurt .. And you know what she says "well they are home now" ummm that's when I lost it started talking shit to her then she started to ball her fist up and we went at it.. After the fight was over I walked back to my place and called CWS reported her sorry ass... It's so sad that she couldn't watch her kids and that they made it that far without her even knowing I'm so annoyed just needed to vent
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ajdahd13
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Then why did you do it? You were just as much in the wrong as her. You could have very easily said "Ok" and walked home and called CPS. Maybe you need CPS called on you.... 

neveragain17
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM
Maybe but I didn't have my kids with me and she just being a lazy "parent" and wasn't watching her kids
CorisMom
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you. I probably would have reacted the same way in the heat of the moment...I know, I know. You should call the cops and let them handle it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EAzizM
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:48 AM
1 mom liked this
Poor kids. I would have beat some ass too though.
neveragain17
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:48 AM
It's crazy how fast it escalated I should have just called but I didn't thanks for getting that it happened so fast

Quoting CorisMom:

Good for you. I probably would have reacted the same way in the heat of the moment...I know, I know. You should call the cops and let them handle it.
WhySoSalty
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Its hard out there for a pimp...
Wynonnerz
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:53 AM
Good job :) She should have said something like thank you for bringing them home. But its stupid she started a fight with you
tazlover01
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM
1 mom liked this

You did the right thing by those kids. It's a blessing they know how to get back. But if something would have happened to those kids she would have sworn that somebody just came and took them not that they had just left the house. 

I hate to say it but it sounds like she needed that whipping.

neveragain17
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:56 AM
I'm not one to fight either but some people have had their kids taken for less by CWS and not to mention someone could have took them or ran them over it made me mad

Quoting Wynonnerz:

Good job :) She should have said something like thank you for bringing them home. But its stupid she started a fight with you
Wynonnerz
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:18 AM
I wonder how long it would have taken her to realize they were gone? Cuz she got lucky

Quoting neveragain17:

I'm not one to fight either but some people have had their kids taken for less by CWS and not to mention someone could have took them or ran them over it made me mad

Quoting Wynonnerz:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)