Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

omg! I am freaking out! I think the next door neighbors mollested my children! Please help!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies

I am completely at a loss of what to do and where to turn to first.

I'll start at the beginning,because I really need honest opinions and advice.

A few months ago.....around like the beginning of when the weather was getting nice....I started to notice my oldest childs behavior begin to kinda go down hill. He was acting out a lot, but I thought that it was just a phase. kids go through all kinds of phases. He was in pre-school and stopped wanting to learn at around the same time as this when he was more accelerated that any other child in his class when he had started the school year.

Not long after, I noticed that my son was complaining that his bumb hole was hurting him...and not long after that my youngest son was saying the same. I didnt think anything of it at the time. I just thought that mabe they were not getting enough fiber or veggies in their daily food. so I started giving them more of each. they had stopped mentioning it, so I thought the problem had been solved. then my son started to touch his bumb bumb hole which I thought was really odd. then his brother was doing the same. Then I saw a sore on my oldest sons winky. No idea why it was there, but with neosporin it cleard up quickly.  They just seemed to have an increased interest in their private parts that they deffinately didnt not have before. I mean dont get me wrong....all little boys seem to be fascinated with themselves....what im trying to say is that something seemed to change with that interest that began to set off a red flag for me....I just couldnt quite figure it out. I dont have baby sitters or anything...just myself, husband, my parents, and my grand parents. I permit no one else to watch them. no exceptions. I trust my family immensly....they are wonderful.

This is the fist to the gut...and the spark to the wild fire......my son said to my grandparents(who watched both boys for me for a few hours today) that when his friend who lives across the street is NOT and I repeat NOT at home....his MOTHER invites him into the home to show him all of his friends toys! OMG!!!!!! my kids are never left out of sight...but when my dad or husband is outside cutting grass or doing yard work they will let them go play with friends...against my wishes...but they never thought anything of it because they were outside with them. It was just across the street.

I dont know what to do.....I  have heard cases similar to this where CPS will remove the kids just until an investiagtion is completed...that could take months.  But I dont want the kids to be removed from me for an investigation because of neighbors...I would die!!! But I woont let my children be hurt and not do something about it. What do I do?

*update* thank-you to all the ladies who were considerate enough to not say that this was a troll. I ahve been gently trying to talk to my kids about it without persuading them. They dont really want to even talk about their frind next door or his parents. They havent admitted to them hurting them. I am going to give my son some time today to talk to me or mabe he will talk to my grandma again. I am going to see if she will watch them again today just to see if he will open up to her. In the mean time I am scheduling an appt. with their pediatrician asap to get them checked to see if there is any signs. I am pryaing that my gut feeling is wrong. I still have to talk to my husband about what our oldest son said to my grandma last night, because he works night shift and he is still asleep. He is going to be furious. will keep you guys updated as sooon as I find out anything else.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Homeschoolmom99
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM
3 moms liked this

You take your child to the ER and go from there! Or are you making this up?

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM
You could start with asking your children if anything inappropriate has happened there.
momaof8
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM

ask your kids without leading them what happens at the friends house.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:54 AM
2 moms liked this

His bumb bumb hole and his winky? Reallllllllllyyyyyyy?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Are you for real.....this is as serious as a heart attack. Please i neeed advice!

KylesWifey
by Go HAWKS!!!! on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:57 AM

Uhh yeah....okay.....sure.......

Homeschoolmom99
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:58 AM

If I thought for a mere second my kid had been raped or whatever I would sure as hell not be on Cafe mom! I would be at the god damn er! But everyone is says your a troll

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Homeschoolmom99:

Are you for real.....this is as serious as a heart attack. Please i neeed advice!

LexsMami
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
Take them to a hospital and have them examined.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Talk to your boys. Tell them that they can tell you anything no matter what. Ask them if anyone has ever touched them. Ask what they do at their friends house when he isn't there?
Just talk to them.
If they tell you what you suspect make sure you tell them they are not in trouble. That they did nothing wrong. That they are very brave to tell you and so forth. Encourage them to talk.
I've talked to my girls several times about what to do if anyone touches them inappropriately.
Once they confirm your suspicions tho, CALL THE POLICE. Then explain to your boys that there is nothing to be scared of but THEY need to talk to the police.
I wish you the best
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:01 AM
3 moms liked this
For starters teach your kiddos the words butthole and penis incase this goes to court. Correct terminology is a must if it goes to court.

I would seek advice from their pediatrician on how to approach this. I would then take them to the ER. Children that young can get confused easily so asking and re asking will ruin everything if your not careful. Good luck.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)