Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

postpartum body. (: -pic post-

Posted by   + Show Post

i weighed 86 pounds before i got pregnant, weighed in at 111 pounds when i gave birth, and i now weigh 89 pounds, 8 weeks later. (: 

lets see your postpartum body! 

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Replies (31-40):
Ber-Lynn
by Count Me In on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:51 AM
I wish I bounced back lol.
littlesippycup
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:51 AM
2 moms liked this

You'll learn young one...In any case congrats on the baby. Please, please, please for the sake of humanity do the very best you can. Lots of hugs and well wishes.

Quoting michelalove:

not sure if that is a compliment or not.. but thanks i guess?
Quoting littlesippycup:

OMFG you look 12. How scary.

3_girls_86
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:52 AM
Ehhh..lets not. I'm WAS 115 before having 3 kids. I'm not that anymore. I'm fat.
michelalove
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:53 AM

i'm doing the best i can, graduating early and finding a job as soon as possible! (: thank you though. 

Quoting littlesippycup:

You'll learn young one...In any case congrats on the baby. Please, please, please for the sake of humanity do the very best you can. Lots of hugs and well wishes.

Quoting michelalove:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:55 AM
20 moms liked this

Ok honey bunny, that's not a postpartum body, that's what happens when a baby has a baby. Lol

heavenly1462
by Jessica on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:55 AM
No thanks. I need to drop 25 more pounds.
carolyntx
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:56 AM
Is that shape wear on your torso?

Quoting Anonymous:

For fucks sake. You either have an entire package of socks stuffed in there, or your boobs are being financed. Nice back fat by the way.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm small like you but I have big boobs and ass lol. I weigh 98 now but I have to work HARD to keep my weight up. It's not easy.

504bbymami
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:58 AM
3 moms liked this
Lmfao let's see you. Let me pick you apart. My back is just fine. Anyone, especially a mother, who has had their mid section stretched by pregnancy is going to have that if you turn your body in the position I'm in to take that pic. It's not "back fat". You're just trying to be a bitch. It's people like you who are the reason little girls become anorexic and bulimic. I pray you don't have daughters. Shame you have kids at all. You suck.
And no, sorry, my boobs are all natural.

Quoting Anonymous:

For fucks sake. You either have an entire package of socks stuffed in there, or your boobs are being financed. Nice back fat by the way.

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm small like you but I have big boobs and ass lol. I weigh 98 now but I have to work HARD to keep my weight up. It's not easy.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:59 AM
4 moms liked this
Smh...finishing school and finding a job should come way before a baby.

Quoting michelalove:

i'm doing the best i can, graduating early and finding a job as soon as possible! (: thank you though. 

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting michelalove:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:59 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

Ok honey bunny, that's not a postpartum body, that's what happens when a baby has a baby. Lol

Shit I had my daughter at 21 and didn't bounce back. It would have been nice. I miss my old body.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)