Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

postpartum body. (: -pic post-

Posted by   + Show Post

i weighed 86 pounds before i got pregnant, weighed in at 111 pounds when i gave birth, and i now weigh 89 pounds, 8 weeks later. (: 

lets see your postpartum body! 

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Replies (331-334):
marinenonstop
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
No ones body is supposed to do anything, especially after having a child. Everyone's body is different. So yes, I'm impressed by any mother that has a child and regains their pre-baby figure. Forget her damn age already.

Quoting Anonymous:

Im supposed to be impressed that a 17 year old got her body back? Umm no..maybe if she was 27 or 37. At 17 you're supposed to be fit and trim and snap back with no issues.

Quoting marinenonstop:

Way to focus on what this post is NOT about.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not impressed by teen moms in any way...next

Quoting marinenonstop:

She's four foot eleven... the average weight of women who are that height is 90 lbs. At 130 she would be overweight...so yea, you should be impressed.

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly! A 17 year old shouldn't be weighing more than 130 tops. So this post partum body isnt impressive. its sad that a 17 year old is on CM to begin with. theres so much else to accomplish in life. I thought the red head was the one who just had a baby. I was impressed by her. But a teeny teenager? Not so much.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok honey bunny, that's not a postpartum body, that's what happens when a baby has a baby. Lol

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:02 PM

You and your sister and very pretty. Congrats on the precious baby!

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:06 PM
Quoting Anonymous:

Are you anorexic or bulimic? I would start talking to my Dr about my underweight issue. You look sick.
You don't have to be rude just because you are probably jealous. She doesn't look sick.
Masha8506
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

People, give this girl a break!

You look beautiful, momma! You should be proud of yourself for finishing school!

And back to the original post, here I am at 4 months PP!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured