Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

postpartum body. (: -pic post-

Posted by   + Show Post

i weighed 86 pounds before i got pregnant, weighed in at 111 pounds when i gave birth, and i now weigh 89 pounds, 8 weeks later. (: 

lets see your postpartum body! 

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:37 AM
Replies (41-50):
teal_phoenix
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:01 AM
8 moms liked this

Life happens...and it looks like she has great support from the photo anyhow. No one in this world is perfect...

I wish op the best.

Quoting Anonymous:

Smh...finishing school and finding a job should come way before a baby.

Quoting michelalove:

i'm doing the best i can, graduating early and finding a job as soon as possible! (: thank you though. 

Quoting littlesippycup:

You'll learn young one...In any case congrats on the baby. Please, please, please for the sake of humanity do the very best you can. Lots of hugs and well wishes.

Quoting michelalove:

not sure if that is a compliment or not.. but thanks i guess?
Quoting littlesippycup:

OMFG you look 12. How scary.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok honey bunny, that's not a postpartum body, that's what happens when a baby has a baby. Lol

Shit I had my daughter at 21 and didn't bounce back. It would have been nice. I miss my old body.

I was 21 also and it took me tons of hard work to get mine back. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:04 AM

lol I was like that with my first I was 19 when I had him. Went from 105 to 125 and then I had him and went back down to 105. I had my second my daughter when I was 26 . I went from 105 to 145 and now I am at 130. My daughter is 6 now. I like my body much better now since I'm older it matches better I think.  The body seems to bounce back faster the younger you are(not speaking for everyone just from what Ive noticed). I believe a lot of mine had to do with my metabolism it slowed down a lot since I got older and had my second.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:06 AM
1 mom liked this

You have no idea what a postpartum body really is. Its easy to bounce back when a child has a baby. Plus there is nothing sexy about weighing 80 some pounds. That just doesnt even look right. I guess all I can say is good luck with your baby. I hope you have a great support system!

Anonymous
6 moms liked this
Shoulda woulda coulda... You same bitches would be talking shit if she'd gotten an abortion instead. At least it sounds like she's making an effort to do the right thing and make the best of a bad or "less than ideal" situation.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting michelalove:

i'm doing the best i can, graduating early and finding a job as soon as possible! (: thank you though. 

Quoting littlesippycup:

You'll learn young one...In any case congrats on the baby. Please, please, please for the sake of humanity do the very best you can. Lots of hugs and well wishes.

Quoting michelalove:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Anonymous
1 mom liked this
Ah, now I get why you posted that pic. Why delete it?

Quoting 504bbymami:

I liked myself pregnant lol. I love being pregnant.

Quoting michelalove:

i felt awful when i was pregnant, like emotionally, about my body. i still have no "curve", only because my hips are HUGE now. 

Quoting 504bbymami:

I'm small like you. I weigh 98 now but I have to work HARD to keep my weight up. It's not easy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:07 AM

Please finish school. You dont even know how to spell body correctly. That's just sad......

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:07 AM
Finding a nice, loving couple to raise the baby would be the right thing to do.

Quoting Anonymous:

Shoulda woulda coulda... You same bitches would be talking shit if she'd gotten an abortion instead. At least it sounds like she's making an effort to do the right thing and make the best of a bad or "less than ideal" situation.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting michelalove:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Quoting michelalove:

Quoting littlesippycup:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I would be careful what you post.....

Not very many people in this group are too nice to young moms...

Just a heads up! I'm 17 too btw.

And you are SMALL....I wish I could say the same about myself lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol worded PERFECT

Quoting Anonymous:

Ok honey bunny, that's not a postpartum body, that's what happens when a baby has a baby. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured