Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any tongue ring mama's in here?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
How the F do I utilize my tongue ring better while giving my man a blow job? I lose good suction trying to make it feel like there is actually one there. Lol. No bashing. I don't care if you don't like piercings or think tongue rings are trashy, I got it pierced for my own reasons, not yours(:

Oh and also, does a guy with his tongue pierced feel any different while eating a woman's pussycat?? Just wondering, might talk him into getting one himself.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ladyfus
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:18 AM
Wow!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:19 AM
What?

Quoting ladyfus:

Wow!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:20 AM
Just rub your tongue around on his penis. The ring will do what it does on its own. If he can't feel it, that's not your fault.

The only time I received oral from a man with a tongue ring I was too distracted to tell if it felt differently. He had spikes on the ends of his lip rings (he had snake bites) and they were stabbing my labia and hurting me.
rachel_35
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:22 AM
Honestly my dh doesnt like when I have mine in. As for him on me, he has a vibrating tongue ring that is absolutely awesome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:23 AM
Ouch! Yeah, I'd call that head from hell. Lol. I try to make it feel good for him, I'm all about pleasing him....but he's that type that prefers hard fast over soft and slow. Maybe a vibrating tongue ring then?

Quoting Anonymous:

Just rub your tongue around on his penis. The ring will do what it does on its own. If he can't feel it, that's not your fault.

The only time I received oral from a man with a tongue ring I was too distracted to tell if it felt differently. He had spikes on the ends of his lip rings (he had snake bites) and they were stabbing my labia and hurting me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:24 AM
Nice, I just made the suggestion about a vibrating tongue ring. I wonder if it would feel better for men as well? Have you tried it?

Quoting rachel_35:

Honestly my dh doesnt like when I have mine in. As for him on me, he has a vibrating tongue ring that is absolutely awesome.

rachel_35
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 4:26 AM
I cant fit him in there when I have it on but I guess it would for them too. The one we have is like a hammer.

Quoting Anonymous:

Nice, I just made the suggestion about a vibrating tongue ring. I wonder if it would feel better for men as well? Have you tried it?

Quoting rachel_35:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)