Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I've been up since 2:40

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:02 AM
  • 24 Replies
And it's 5 now and I still can't sleep!! Damn it! I am going to be exhausted in a few hours with no possibility of a nap. Sigh. Anyone else dealing with insomnia?
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alaskadreams
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:06 AM

hiya!  havent' been to sleep yet and i have to be somewhere at 11.  oh fun

norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:07 AM
Sorry :(. I get bad insomnia and restless leg when I'm pregnant. It just kicked in earlier than usual this time around. You'd think I'd need extra sleep, not less!

Quoting alaskadreams:hiya!  havent' been to sleep yet and i have to be somewhere at 11.  oh fun
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:08 AM

Me

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:09 AM
I e been up since 3pm yesterday :( ughhh I needed a nap before work and couldn't sleep.

Um have you tried melatonin
Aslen
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:09 AM
I've been up since 430 and can't go back to sleep does that count?
MooreBoysMama
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:12 AM
I'm up. Have been since 2:30. DS6 woke up hysterical because he had growing pains. I could not calm him down. It was like a bad movie, where you have to shake or slap someone.

Soo after 10 minutes of hysteria, 2 Children's Advil & a warm pack he is snoring on the couch and I am wide awake. DH's alarm will go off in 20 minutes. I will try to go back to bed.
momofjkkc
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Ive been up since 4am yesterday. Its 2:09am right now. Dh has to get up in 2 hours for work, my boys get up for their summer program at 7a, I have to take my brother to work at 12:30p, pick up the boys at 2, cook dinner before dh gets home at 5, take boys to a concert.in the park at 6:30, pick up brother at 830, than come home and clean the kitchen. So I probably won't get to sleep until around 10tonite.
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:19 AM
Yikes! Lots and lots of coffee for you!

Quoting momofjkkc:

Ive been up since 4am yesterday. Its 2:09am right now. Dh has to get up in 2 hours for work, my boys get up for their summer program at 7a, I have to take my brother to work at 12:30p, pick up the boys at 2, cook dinner before dh gets home at 5, take boys to a concert.in the park at 6:30, pick up brother at 830, than come home and clean the kitchen. So I probably won't get to sleep until around 10tonite.

Ber-Lynn
by Emerald Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:21 AM
Yep I haven't been to bed yet. It 2:22 here.
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:21 AM
I'm sorry, how horrible. Maybe he needs a banana before bed? does the potassium help with growing pains like it does with charlie horses? My dd has night terrors occasionally, so does dh. It's rough when they aren't all the way awake and yelling. I can't go to sleep after they have episodes because it freaks me out.

Quoting MooreBoysMama:

I'm up. Have been since 2:30. DS6 woke up hysterical because he had growing pains. I could not calm him down. It was like a bad movie, where you have to shake or slap someone.

Soo after 10 minutes of hysteria, 2 Children's Advil & a warm pack he is snoring on the couch and I am wide awake. DH's alarm will go off in 20 minutes. I will try to go back to bed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)