Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't sleep without...

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:12 AM
  • 3 Replies
Both of my kids home, my oldest wanted to stay the night with my sister, only an hour until she is in my arms!!! I'm exhausted! She's two and I'm still uncomfortable with her being away overnight!
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:15 AM
Oh man so sweet, my dd is only 9months old so I hope I handle it better when tIme comes.
momofjkkc
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:15 AM
Lol I was the same way when ds was little. He would spend the night at my parents and I would wake dh up in the middle of the nite begging for him to go get my baby. I still miss him when he goes to school sometimes. He's 11 now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:23 AM

Aww I was that way when mine were little :) then they get bigger. Mine are 14 and 6 . They fight all the time about nothing and they wont let me sleep to save my life. They are good kids but boy do they love to bicker and argue. I work overnights so they love to fight as soon as i get ready to lay down then its none stop from there. My mom is taking them for the summer (cultural thing). I am so glad that they are with her I havent had sleep in ages. My husband is like the house is so quiet and peaceful and clean:) I do miss my buggers but I am very happy that we have time for ourselves.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)