Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Only Rappers can say the 'N' Word or what?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 81 Replies

so because a white woman said it, now it's national news?  What about white rappers who say that word?  

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:36 AM
2 moms liked this

If people would just stop giving that word so much attention, it wouldn't have as much power as it does. 

I can see how it is offensive, but...at the end of the day it's just a word. You are only affected by if it you let it affect you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:37 AM
Eminem was national news like 15 years ago. We're all over him and the rest of them already.
couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:38 AM
Yes.
Let it go
MomTiara19
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:57 AM
3 moms liked this

Im sure since you support Paula you are calling me the "n" word as you read my post.This is not going to get you fired at your lap top.

Paula Deen got fired from the food network.Black people did not fire her.The food network is a business and Paula was representing the network.The network does not want to be linked to racism as it is bad for business.This is so not about black and white....it is about green.

I wouldnt go up to a Polish person,Jewish or Italian person and call them a derogatory word like we get each others ancestory or nationality?Just like I wouldnt go up to a white person and say hey whitey...or a fat person hey fatty.You are just defending your immoral character.

Go ahead say the "n" word its a free country.Just know your hate has consequences and that Paula Deen found out the politically correct way.

Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:59 AM
3 moms liked this

Eh. I don't care who says it.  White woman, idiot black man that makes up words to rhyme. Everyone that uses it comes off as uneducated with poor breeding.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM
Actually I am saying idiot. They fired her to keep all the black people happy. It's bullshit. Black people call white people names all the time. But if a black person gets called one all hell breaks loose. Stupid

Quoting MomTiara19:

Im sure since you support Paula you are calling me the "n" word as you read my post.This is not going to get you fired at your lap top.

Paula Deen got fired from the food network.Black people did not fire her.The food network is a business and Paula was representing the network.The network does not want to be linked to racism as it is bad for business.This is so not about black and white....it is about green.

I wouldnt go up to a Polish person,Jewish or Italian person and call them a derogatory word like we get each others ancestory or nationality?Just like I wouldnt go up to a white person and say hey whitey...or a fat person hey fatty.You are just defending your immoral character.

Go ahead say the "n" word its a free country.Just know your hate has consequences and that Paula Deen found out the politically correct way.

TrouserMouse
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:01 AM

Your post is so original.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:03 AM
That's not true in my opinion. My grandfather who was beat in the head with a hammer and robbed says it now. That idiot better be glad my mother had bad aim that dad or he would have gotten shot.

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

Eh. I don't care who says it.  White woman, idiot black man that makes up words to rhyme. Everyone that uses it comes off as uneducated with poor breeding.

nelliesmommy
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:06 AM
3 moms liked this
I don't give a shit who says it, just don't say it to me. I don't care if you are black or white. I'm not your nigga or a nigge*.
MomTiara19
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:10 AM

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

If people would just stop giving that word so much attention, it wouldn't have as much power as it does. 

I can see how it is offensive, but...at the end of the day it's just a word. You are only affected by if it you let it affect you.

So you are asking me to take racist slurs from white racists.Then ignore it and hope they go away?Hmmm...

I so wish it were that easy.Dont you think as a black woman I want to take a rest from all this hate.

Ok....I tell you what.Tell any racist white people you know to stop antagonizing racism with the "n" word.I will tell rappers to stop making ignorant songs.

Do you think we both will get very far?Hmmm...dont think so.

It starts with each individual person doing the right thing.Racism is wrong.If you are not the same race and call another person a racial slur...hello...then it is racist.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN