Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

wonder if male gyno's get turned on?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 98 Replies
random thought do you think male gynos get turned on when doing cervical checks,group b strep test ect especially for young attractive women like myself?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:34 AM

lolol

missmamaof4
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:35 AM

LOL i have honestly always wondered this.  And i also wonder what they do when they get someone so smelly what they do.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM

that is why i use female drs...

Moe1521
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM
Nope, for them it's just like a regular doctor looking in your ear or nose.....

Would you ask the same question about your female gyno if she were a lesbian?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM

LMBO...........NO.  Since it is so NOT a turn out to stick speculums up women, nor test for disease etc etc. To them you have seen one, you have seen them all.  It is an exam so not sexy.  I saw an interview about gynos as you call them, everyone on the panel said there is nothing remotely sexy about that type of exam and it is NOT a turn on......regardless of the "beauty" of the person.  But this troll post is a different angle, just not well thought out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
They see so much vag, it probably disgusts them by now lol. You have to think, it isn't all just delivering babies, they have to check for yeast infections & have probably seen some of the nastiest STD outbreaks. I would never want to be a gynecologist.
CrimsonGrace
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
The vast majority of doctors look at it as another body part. Actually make that medical workers in general. They don't view it as a sexual experience... it is just a part and they are making sure it works correctly.
SageAdvice
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
1 mom liked this

UM NO lol my BIL is a ob-gyn and he will tell you it makes him sick of looking at vagina's, he doesn't want to see any on his off hours it's so bad lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM
I read an article a while back. It was a male gyno talking about this. Yes they do, and they sometimes schedule unnecessary test/ procedures b/c of it.
They are male. I don't think they get boners or anything but some might get aroused.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:38 AM
i had a male yesterday he had to swab my vagina and butt hole then he had to finger me with two fingers to check my cervix. i hope not but i was just wondering if he got turned on :-/

Quoting Anonymous:

that is why i use female drs...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)