Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

nasty horrible next door neighbors from hell.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I hate my neighbors she wakes us up every morning all the time... today she woke us up by smashing cans with a bat or something... my next door neighbor and their front door and driveway start near my master bedroom window (my house is closer to the road than hers).
she's so she's so annoying.

Last week she woke us up screaming and hollering at someone in their front yard...
Every night around 11 pm the man of the house goes outside to rev up up his car. It is louder than a motorcycle, sounds like glass pipes or something. He revvs it up then let's it sit for 30 minutes then drives off like a demon from hell, mine you our street is 25mph but he squeals out and drives off fast roaring down the road. Mind you this is around 11pm to 12 am every night.

I'm just fed up.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:49 AM

bump

Mrs.wilcox01
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:50 AM
Yikes
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM

I would be calling the cops every time.

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM

SO start reporting it to the police. Do they rent? You could call their landlord.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:51 AM

my neighbors constantly scream at thier kids, all hours day and night.  my other neighbors play thier music constantly at awful levels, smoke by our windows, I hear fighting, fire crackers and bad language all day.  part of living in the ghetto.  we hope to move soon.

my4kids274
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I would call the local police dept.  That would truly get on my nerves also.

mommyoftwo103
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:52 AM

That would drive me crazy. 

danijean
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:54 AM
That sucks I love my neighbors :) we have a nice quiet cul de sac and everyone owns here so we don't have to worry about renters.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:55 AM

We've had some crazy neighbors.  Our former neighbors...  Well, the woman was a motorcycle mama and she used to have her gang over all the time.  Then, her ex husbnad showed up one night and there was a screaming match.  At 2:30 a.m. the following morning he was chasing her around the car smashing at her with a log.  I just pulled the covers over my head to block out the noise.

jb0520
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:56 AM
That sounds horrible I just watched a a date line where it was neighbors from hell
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)