Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It just got military up in here!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies
I was making my bed and cleaning up stuff in my room and bathroom and walked out to throw some papers away and found my kids ripping up a Styrofoam piece I had in a little box with a battery powered water fountain. It was every where. Dd has a ton of toys on my living room ( we have a toys stay in bedrooms rule) the neatly folded and hung up blankets on our quilt rack were scattered all over. I walk in the kitchen ds had tried pouring himself a drink and spilled tea all over the counter, left it there. Bowls from supper were still laying around half full of food. Dds bedroom is full of trash and her curtain had been pulled down her bed a mess toys and shoes all over the floor. And both kids sitting on the couch playing on their tablets.
Oh and the dog who had just come in from the yard had pissed by the front door again!!!!

I went off! Rubbed the dogs nose in it smacked his butt and sent him to his bed. Had ds help me clean it up, spanked dd and sent her to cleaning up the living room and her bedroom. Ds dumped out the Foos from last night and cleaned up his bathroom and the school room. I went behind them picking up little things. Dd is still working on her room.
I explained this is nasty and we do not live this way, it's unfair for them to.make such horrible.messes and leave their pregnant mother to clean up after them.
I already had a break down yesterday when I had to clean up after them, a friend put her cigarette out in a pot of dirt on my porch and in a freak accident it caught fire and burned thru the pot and busted the glass top on my table out on my porch.
I was so upset I cried and Dh offered to cook so I took a hot bath and spent the rest of the day in bed crying and sleeping.
Now aside from doing floors and laundry and loading the dishes up my house is squeaky clean. Ds is happily back on his tablet and I'm trying to catch my breath.

I should have already done this. I am so.mad at myself for letting my kids get away with being gross and not giving them a punishment that sticks. Ugh but I feel better now.

* No one was beaten or actually hurt in the making of this post.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:07 PM
Bump for the bashers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)