Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I wont be friends with anyone who has more than 2 kids.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 124 Replies

Sorry, but I don't like hanging out with a zoo or a crew.  I prefer a laid back and relaxed atmosphere and if you have 3 or more kids, I'll feel like I have to help you with your kids.

(No, I do not have to help, but say you have 3 kids and they all start whining and crying, yes, you would think it would be nice and friendly of me to take one kid because you only have 2 arms)

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Motherof3inNJ
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM

That's fine with me. 

StrangeDays
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:48 PM
5 moms liked this
I don't let how many children a person has dictate how I feel about them as an individual *shrugs*
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmypaige
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Well I have a single child a set of twins. I guess we can't be friends, but I didn't plan to have twins that just happened.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this

My friend had three kids and they were going for one more and done, they ended up getting pregnant with twins.

Quoting emmypaige:

Well I have a single child a set of twins. I guess we can't be friends, but I didn't plan to have twins that just happened.

KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I don't hang out with any moms and their kids (unless family). Playdates, only the child comes over and plays. That works for me. ;)

soy_latte
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Cool.

Most people with one kid like hanging out with me because I have four playmates to choose from. Whether their kid is 2 or 8 they're close in age to one of them.
Lauriemom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Who cares?

LizzieAnnesMom
by ☆Mrs.Winchester☆ on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM
2 moms liked this

You dont know what a person is thinking. Unless they ask you to take a kid, you dont know that is what they want. Kind of a stupid reason not to be friends with someone. I cant imagine you have many friends. 

lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM

If you feel like you're required to help, that's on you.

I would never exclude someone because of the number of children they have.  Some of my closest friends have three and four children and they manage them very well on their own.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:50 PM

You don't go out to dinner or lunch dates with other families/friends?

Quoting KairisMama:

I don't hang out with any moms and their kids (unless family). Playdates, only the child comes over and plays. That works for me. ;)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)