Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is he cheating? *long*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
So let me start with I need to get unbiased advice, I'm a jealous person bc I was raised like that, going with my mom chasing my dad down, hearing them fight if he was talking to a girl etc. i try so hard not to be and I try not to label every guy as the same but I have brothers and guy friends. I see first hand some of the shit they do.

But then I meet this guy, it worked out good at first, he could just leave work and come visit me on my days off while ds is in school. Perfect since I don't introduce him to guys. Well schools out now and it's rare I get a sitter so I planned on asking my parents to watch ds tonight since he's always complaining we don't get to go out, he doesn't see me enough. He wanted to come over today but I said no, ds is home so he said okay. I ask him what about tonight? His excuse was he has to leave at 4am since he's going to Canada since he has a long weekend but he's happy I put in the effort.

He called me on accident this morning supposedly and all I heard was a girl speaking foreign. I text him and say 'butt dial lol' he says oh, I'm just talking to my mom on wifi...I didn't say anything bc I know his moms still in Egypt. I had mentioned before about him only calling and texting in the morning and never after like 3 so he'll text me every so often 'the kids say hi' cuz it's our joke that he's so busy with the kids, he says he doesn't have any.

And he asked me to go to Canada twice, he told me he was going Thursday, not tomorrow and said he could wait until Friday if I wanted to go, he has work tomorrow so idk why his plans changed now.

Do you think he's cheating?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:26 PM
I'm confused.... You don't see him because you won't let him met your child?
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:29 PM
You only interact with him during his work hours, & he ceases to contact you after 3.

He offered you to go out of town with him, but declined a date locally.

Yeah that's suspect.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Have you been to his house? Are you sure he's not married?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:30 PM
Sorry, school just got out Friday so we'd see each other twice a week on my days off. He only asked one night before to go to dinner. He has met him but I don't feel serious enough for them to spend actual time with him yet.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm confused.... You don't see him because you won't let him met your child?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:31 PM
He does want to go out here but during the day
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:31 PM
Exactly. Which is why I was wondering if he is married.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM
You know, I haven't. He was all excited for me to go once his condo closed since he rented, he's here for work but a Canadian citizen but decided to buy a condo but he hasn't mentioned it since a month ago

Quoting Anonymous:

Have you been to his house? Are you sure he's not married?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:35 PM
He just might be :/ should I ask to visit him at home? I just don't wanna seem like a crazy gf

Quoting Anonymous:

Exactly. Which is why I was wondering if he is married.

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Google him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Im confused by this post but if you have to ask he probably is
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)