Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I must be changing...

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:23 PM
  • 0 Replies

My best friend just called me from her break at work to gripe about her problems and I did not mind. I wish there was something I can do, but there is nothing I can do.

I feel in the past I would have just ignored her or hung up the phone because I could not handle the griping. But today I listened to her and it did not effect me negatively.

I was taking zoloft for my depression and anxiety but ran out a few weeks ago. The doctor is not putting me back on it due to I am more alert now and wondered why my last doctor even put me on it.

So I am going on week three of no zoloft and it is clearly out of my system by now I was told. I feel good. And we even had the home invasion, I am sleeping off and on due to the stress and worry, but other than that I feel like I handled it well and do not need the drug any longer.

I started taking zoloft because I had some issues after my father passed. The home invasion was even more dramatic. I think the difference bewteen this and my father passing is I am in action taking care of the moving and packing form our home. So I can do something about my situation.

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)