Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Screw moving to florida!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
I am watching the discovery channel about all these people getting bit by venomous snakes. Hell no. I dont want my child to be one of them. I will stick to moving to Ohio. Although there is still dangerous animals there....there isnt that many. This show is freaking me out!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Born and raised in Ohio still here and Love it. Depends on where you move the most you'll run into are Deers Lol.
vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:36 PM

Forget the snakes. The people wanting to kill zimmerman are enough to keep me away.

gumbeme06
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM
If you're not from Ohio don't bother coming. I freakin hate it here. We've been in Ohio for 5 years and it sucks. We're moving in January lol
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Ugh Florida sucks anyway. Lived there my whole life, moved away about 2.5 years ago. Haven't missed it once. When I went back to visit my parents for Thanksgiving last year, I thought maybe I'd miss it a little bit, but it actually just reinforced how much I hate it there!

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I have lived here for 22 years and in all this time I have NEVER seen a poisonous snake in the wild, only pet shops.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:39 PM
I would not move to FL unless I wanted to kill someone and get away with it.
Robbins3188
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this

I have lived in florida for 17 years and neither me or any of my siblings have ever been bitten by a snake. And we lived in the woods here for the first 6.  :)

KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:40 PM
I'm not much of a Florida fan either. But they do have Disney World so there's a plus.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 5:43 PM
I live in a country,section of FL and I have never seen a poisonous snake. Poisonous spiders, yes. The only snakes I've seen are black racers.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)