Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So bored!! Lets chat. Give me a confession, a question or a vent!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:20 PM
  • 7 Replies

I will start. I am so emotional right now!! AF is coming and my hormones are all over the place haha 

*ask me anything and i will respond with an asnwer and a question. 

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
thatgirlNH
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:26 PM

What are you having for dinner tonight?

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:28 PM

i was JUST going to reply on your post about who wore it better and tell you that you kind of look like chrissy? if im not mistaken the one on the left haha anyways, we are having chicken marsala but i am having a jar of nutella haha what about you?
Quoting thatgirlNH:

thatgirlNH
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Quoting sfigu16:

i was JUST going to reply on your post about who wore it better and tell you that you kind of look like chrissy? if im not mistaken the one on the left haha anyways, we are having chicken marsala but i am having a jar of nutella haha what about you?
Quoting thatgirlNH:

Haha thanks! I'll take that as a compliment, though I don't see it myself :) I ate spaghetti + sauce for dinner. I'm getting ready to work out now, I feel really full, UGH. And nutella?! That's the craziest dinner ever haha, I don't like that stuff though! =P
metalmomma86
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:44 PM
dinner? Made nachos

Vent- After having a peaceful 7 months of no contact with my birth mother, she randomly showed up today and now I am pissy and frustrated.
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:51 PM

mmm nachos!!! yum!! 

i can understand your frustration. My bio dad hasnt been in my life since i was 6 and now all of the sudden he wants to be a dad!

Quoting metalmomma86:

dinner? Made nachos

Vent- After having a peaceful 7 months of no contact with my birth mother, she randomly showed up today and now I am pissy and frustrated.

metalmomma86
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:54 PM
yeah she has been in and out of mine my whole life. I'm happier when she is out..lol

Quoting sfigu16:

mmm nachos!!! yum!! 

i can understand your frustration. My bio dad hasnt been in my life since i was 6 and now all of the sudden he wants to be a dad!

Quoting metalmomma86:

dinner? Made nachos

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:58 PM

i feel you! I am indifferent about him! Idk why now! I dont need him anymore!

Quoting metalmomma86:

yeah she has been in and out of mine my whole life. I'm happier when she is out..lol

Quoting sfigu16:

mmm nachos!!! yum!! 

Quoting metalmomma86:

dinner? Made nachos

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)