Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a dirty, dirty girl

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 45 Replies

I love sex. Lately, I've also really gotten into anal sex. We ordered a strap-on for my husband, so we can do double penetration without involving another person (not that I would be against that, per se...). He just e-mailed me that it's scheduled to arrive today. Tonight is going to be fun!

What's your guilty, dirty pleasure?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
big.city.mama
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Make sure to clean it well and have fun
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this

Hubby and I have thought about getting a strap on.  He wants to try it out on me for dp and he asked me to try it on him.  We are VERY open minded so it never bothered me when he asked me.  We've been together for 10 years, married for 8 years and he's definitely not gay.  I think it would be fun to be like the dominant one, ya know? 

Have fun tonight!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:35 PM

I don't know if I could use it on my husband, but mainly because I'm a sub, and he's a dom, and that just feels TOO dominant for me, if that makes sense. I don't believe a man has to be gay to like anal sex, the orgasms for them (prostate stimulation) are supposed to be amazing!

Like you, we're very open minded too, it's great :)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Hubby and I have thought about getting a strap on.  He wants to try it out on me for dp and he asked me to try it on him.  We are VERY open minded so it never bothered me when he asked me.  We've been together for 10 years, married for 8 years and he's definitely not gay.  I think it would be fun to be like the dominant one, ya know? 

Have fun tonight!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:37 PM
2 moms liked this

I like to masterbate (with a bullet) with DH penis inside me.... he is not allowed to move until I come... It is sooo much fun!

IandLoveandYou
by Penny Lane on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:39 PM
A strap on for your husband?

I'm confused.. Why not just use a dildo?

We love S&M play :).

I'm pretty naturally submissive (only sexually though lol) and he loves to take control. I love being tied up.. We've got a restraint system that goes under the mattress.. And a gag,whip.. I loooove the whip.. Way more than I thought I would :). I like anal as well... I'll try most anything. Not any anything lol.. But most things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:42 PM

I prefer a flogger over a whip (especially the one we have, with a dildo shaped handle, heh), but other than that, you sound a lot like me!

The problem with a dildo is that it's just sitting there, and once things get vigorous, it can pop right out. With a strap on, he's able to fuck me (as in, in and out motion) both vaginally and anally at the same time. Just a different feeling, is all.

Quoting IandLoveandYou:

I'm pretty naturally submissive and he loves to take control. I love being tied up.. We've got a restraint system that goes under the mattress.. And a gag,whip.. I loooove the whip.. Way more than I thought I would :). I like anal as well... I'll try most anything. Not any anything lol.. But most things.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:45 PM

How do you double penetration ??  You both your vag&a-hole?

Keara20
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:45 PM
We started doing anal last week and i love it!! We spent hours looking at toys online last night.
SuperMom2433
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:45 PM

We don't personally have a dom/sub relationship, but I agree.  It's really going out there with the "dominant" part in a relationship.    I think it will be fun.  :)

Quoting Anonymous:

I don't know if I could use it on my husband, but mainly because I'm a sub, and he's a dom, and that just feels TOO dominant for me, if that makes sense. I don't believe a man has to be gay to like anal sex, the orgasms for them (prostate stimulation) are supposed to be amazing!

Like you, we're very open minded too, it's great :)

Quoting SuperMom2433:

Have fun tonight!!!

Keara20
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 6:46 PM
Extreme restraints has a strap on that's hollow on sale right now, did you get that one?

Quoting Anonymous:

I prefer a flogger over a whip (especially the one we have, with a dildo shaped handle, heh), but other than that, you sound a lot like me!

The problem with a dildo is that it's just sitting there, and once things get vigorous, it can pop right out. With a strap on, he's able to fuck me (as in, in and out motion) both vaginally and anally at the same time. Just a different feeling, is all.

Quoting IandLoveandYou:

I'm pretty naturally submissive and he loves to take control. I love being tied up.. We've got a restraint system that goes under the mattress.. And a gag,whip.. I loooove the whip.. Way more than I thought I would :). I like anal as well... I'll try most anything. Not any anything lol.. But most things.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)