Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I can't stand my kids stepmom!

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM
  • 79 Replies
She's a pathetic excuse for a woman. She tries limiting the amount of time my kids have with their dad, refuses to treat them as her own, constantly makes snide comments about my autistic son, and ever since the boys' dad stopped working, so did child support. Her income is over $4k/month, so my ex is in no hurry to get a job...she lets him buy ANYTHING he wants...but he can't use her money to help my kids (her rule). I've literally NEVER spoken to this woman, and yet she hates me and my children. I don't get it. ....sigh...nobody should ever be that petty!

Not that it really matters, but she has 3 kids of her own, and they're all pathetic in their own rights. 2 have records already, the other is well on his way. It's not like my special needs child is violent or disrespectful; he just requires more attention than average...at least he shows love and tries to do right.
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
areyouatroll
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:02 PM
1 mom liked this
How can he get out of any support?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:03 PM
That would be rough. It's a shame your ex seems weak about it too.
Jennyanne322
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM
Is child support court ordered?
punkinsmom0106
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM
He HAD been paying relatively regularly so I had never taken him to court. I opened a CS case last year when this mess started, but they haven't made a determination yet. Hell, they still haven't even served him!!
MomJessto3
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:04 PM

I think your ex should stand up for his kids and make her accept and treat them good and help with them or leave her.. i mean why is your ex with someone who doesnt like his kids?

2kids2dogs2cats
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:05 PM

time for the court order, he can't not pay because he doesn't have a job, the court will make him get one, I would keep my kids far away from her.

punkinsmom0106
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Yeah, he's far from dad of the year, but the boys both love him--he's Daddy...and a fun daddy at that! He's actually A LOT of things, responsible just isn't one of them :(

Quoting Anonymous:

That would be rough. It's a shame your ex seems weak about it too.

bunnyxlover
by hippity hop on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM

i would find a way to not let my kids over there, the dad would come to me to see them.

that lady sounds like a selfish bitch

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:06 PM
Shame on your exDH for letting his new wife treat his children like that. And for not keeping up his obligation of child support.
quinnsmom715
by Donna on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:07 PM

wow,im lucky.my sons stepmom is awesome!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)