Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Tidy Cat Breeze system...

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:40 PM
  • 10 Replies

Does anyone have this? I am going to get it in a few weeks and I was wondering if anyone had it and if it does good with two cats?

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Chrissywissy
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 7:42 PM

BUMP!

bamababe1975
by Bronze Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 1:58 PM

I'm not sure if I've even heard of that but I love Tidy Cats litter best so maybe it's worth a shot?

***Check out The Marketplace!***

Chrissywissy
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:00 PM

You should look it up. Instead of litter they use pellets and then they have pads to absorb the urine, it really looks awesome and I am totally going to try it. The whole system is 30 at petsmart, and you change the pellets out once  a month and the pads once a week. I am so sick of litter so I will try anything lol.

Quoting bamababe1975:

I'm not sure if I've even heard of that but I love Tidy Cats litter best so maybe it's worth a shot?

wifeofvet
by Silver Member on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Wow, I'd be willing to try that, I'm constantly cleaning up kitty litter!

Quoting Chrissywissy:

You should look it up. Instead of litter they use pellets and then they have pads to absorb the urine, it really looks awesome and I am totally going to try it. The whole system is 30 at petsmart, and you change the pellets out once  a month and the pads once a week. I am so sick of litter so I will try anything lol.

Quoting bamababe1975:

SageAdvice
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:05 PM

UGH I tried that, it's OK but cost more in the long run - also the pads even when changed like they should be tend to stink! and I found I had to change the pellets at least 2 times a month or they were nasty - and boy oh boy getting the cat poop off and out of the pellets well that was just lovely fun!

I went back to a reg litter box - and  so did other friends of mine in the end.

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Quoting bamababe1975:

gypsy_rose
by Kandy on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Some cats will NOT go in pellets. Does not feel enough like sand.
Chrissywissy
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Amen. I clean the box everyday, and I change out the litter every 4 days because I can't take the smell. Needless to say it costs us a pretty penny, so I am willing to try anything that might cut cost and smell.

Quoting wifeofvet:

Wow, I'd be willing to try that, I'm constantly cleaning up kitty litter!

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Quoting bamababe1975:

Chrissywissy
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Ugh dont tell me that lol. I was so excited, but I am still going to try it. The worst that can happen is that you are right, and then I will go back to regular litter. I can't wait to get a bigger house and then maybe I can hide the litter box as far from humans as possible.

Quoting SageAdvice:

UGH I tried that, it's OK but cost more in the long run - also the pads even when changed like they should be tend to stink! and I found I had to change the pellets at least 2 times a month or they were nasty - and boy oh boy getting the cat poop off and out of the pellets well that was just lovely fun!

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Quoting bamababe1975:

SageAdvice
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM

lmao I'm now training my cat to the toilet - he's doing pretty good too.

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Ugh dont tell me that lol. I was so excited, but I am still going to try it. The worst that can happen is that you are right, and then I will go back to regular litter. I can't wait to get a bigger house and then maybe I can hide the litter box as far from humans as possible.

Quoting SageAdvice:

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Quoting bamababe1975:

Chrissywissy
by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM

I may you tube that and try to train my cats, we have two cats a brother and sister. I am willing to try anything!

Quoting SageAdvice:

lmao I'm now training my cat to the toilet - he's doing pretty good too.

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Quoting SageAdvice:

Quoting Chrissywissy:

Quoting bamababe1975:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)