Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Are tarot cards true?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 43 Replies
I got my cards read by a "professional" and had asked questions on the future of certain things. Could I count on what the cards said or is it more for fun?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
firebird78
by JKL's mom on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:17 PM
For fun
Although you may find a few coincidences along the way
blues_pagan
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I read Runes, DH reads Tarot.  So far they haven't been far off the mark and we have a few repeat "customers" (we don't charge) because they have been reliable tools through some hardship.

Cutenessmom
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM

With  in reason.  I do card readings  Rally depends the reader and readee and  alto of factors.   I tell my readers these our possible actions.

paganmommy4
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM

When tarot is done, without you realizing it you tell the person your life by cues. When you say yes or no to something, they pick up on that and go from there. Just because someone has cards and does a reading doesn't make them professional.

A tarot reading is suggestions, you choose what to do with it later

destiny83
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Totally for entertainment. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM

My best friend had her's read before and it was actually really accurate. During the reading it didn't make sense, but a few days following it all came to light. I've never had a reading before, but most say they're for fun.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:23 PM
This woman has been reading cards for years and she was so so spot on with my sister and when it why my turn I asked my question picked my cards and the meaning of my cards had everything to do with what I was asking for or going through...I was quite impressed.

Quoting paganmommy4:

When tarot is done, without you realizing it you tell the person your life by cues. When you say yes or no to something, they pick up on that and go from there. Just because someone has cards and does a reading doesn't make them professional.

A tarot reading is suggestions, you choose what to do with it later

NikLvsNick
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:24 PM
2 moms liked this

I find them insightful. I read my own. Just know that the future is never certain. It's mostly based on how you're living your life now. Change that, and things that may or may not happen in your future may change as well.

FoxFire363
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM
It depends on the person reading them, when it comes to the accuracy issue. However, even with an accurate reader, no you can't just count on it, because the cards reflect what is likely based on the path you are on now. If you change that path, then the reading will not be accurate anymore.
kitty8199
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:25 PM
What are runes

Quoting blues_pagan:

I read Runes, DH reads Tarot.  So far they haven't been far off the mark and we have a few repeat "customers" (we don't charge) because they have been reliable tools through some hardship.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)