Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a ipad, tablet, e reader, nook?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

if so tell me what you have and what you use it for and why you like it or don't. 

i am wanting to get something like them but dont know what i want.. Thanks

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM

We have a couple iPads. We downloaded the kindle app for books.

svolkov
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM
I have a kindle paperwhite. I only wanted somet hi ng for reading. Its perfect . Dh has a tablet he uses for work and personal. Its a tablet with a docking keyboard. He likes it a lot
slvr115
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I bought a regular kindle, but then I got an iPhone, and now I usually just use the kindle app on that if I want to read
KaylinC03
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I have an iPad, and I like it for the most part. The battery life isn't great though.

I also have a Kindle, which I love. It's like one of my favorite gadgets. 

ilovemyboys84
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I have the kindle fire hd. I love it.games...books...Internet like fb and cafemom..books...music...did I mention books?? Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
briansmommy2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM
I have a kindle fire. I use it for web browsing, playing games, and mostly reading. I personally love it. It's not an expensive tablet, and it does everything I need it to do. My only complaint is that it doesn't have a full android library, so a lot of apps that I can get on my phone aren't available, or cost more money.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I have a samsung galaxy tablet, but I don't use it.  I don't care for it at all, and I don't really see the point.  I have a laptop for real work or play, and half the sites I visit aren't geared towards a tablet so don't display well unless I use the mobile site, and I hate mobile sites.

I use kindle through my phone or ipod, and I really don't need to carry one more device around.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I have the Kindle Fire HD and I love it.  I use it mostly for reading and watching movies/shows.  The only thing about it that I don't like is the screen protector makes it a little difficult to slide my finger on the screen.  But that's not really a Kindle issue...

Bauxite-17
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I have an asus transformer...I use it for whatever the fuck I want! lol.

Its nice, I read books on it, play games, surf the web, cm it up, write stuff on, because it has an attachable keyboard. Its basically like a lap top.

kimmaylove013
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I pad and I phone :) l use the apple book store and kindle app on both.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)