Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Is this a form of molestation?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
Mind you this happened almost 30 years ago, it was never reported, and I have only ever told a handful of people in my life. I am going anon because it is not some thinf I really like talking about. I don't want family or friends to know and some are on here.

When I was little, age 3-7 or so, some times I would spend the night with friends of my mom's. They would babysit me so she and my stepfather could go out. On the nights I stayed there he would come into the room I was sleeping in and have my "play with him", if you get what I mean. He never touched me in any way, but he would wrap my hand around him and, well you get the idea. This happened every time I spent a night with him and his wife. It evem happened once on a trip we all took, my mom, stepfather, sister, that guy, his wife, and another couple. My mom and srepfather slept on the first floor while the guy, his wife, and I slept in the loft. One night while we were there he did it while his wife was asleep next to him. I had a nightmare and she let me lay beside her, he moved between us once she fell asleep and did that with her asleep next to her.

I guess I know the answer to this. I think I just needed to get this out.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:32 PM
Bump
CassaNova
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Wow yea, that was very wrong. It's weird your mom would let you sleep with the other couple when your mom was there. But that was a long time ago.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Things like that happened to me as well.
bex55
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Definitely molestation. I am so sorry you experienced that. You should see someone to talk about it. Hugs. <3

Lovemyshadows
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Bump

momma2mms
by Kristin on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:35 PM

It is abuse! How did she not know? She was in the bed. I'm sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:35 PM

I am sorry you went thru that . It is very uncomfortable. I was once touched by a neighbor he was like 80 when it happend and I never wanted it to accept it until not too long ago. I was around 7.

rhope4
by Gold Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Definitely abuse. I was molested by a distant cousin, and he did things similar to me as well. If you need to talk, feel free to pm me. I will not judge, and I will protect your privacy. It was hard for me to talk about at first too. Sending hugs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:07 AM
I was in a separate bed as them, but I had a nightmare. The wife didn't want me to wake every one up trying to wake up my mom and my mom was never good at calming me after nightmarea. I was always on my own with that.

Quoting CassaNova:

Wow yea, that was very wrong. It's weird your mom would let you sleep with the other couple when your mom was there. But that was a long time ago.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Things like that happened to me as well.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:12 AM
Yes it was! I'm sorry that happened to you. My babysitters son did this to me but it only happened twice.
Princess_s21
by Sarah on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:15 AM

Yes it is, how horrible for you. Why on earth would you sleep upstairs with another couple while your parents are downstairs, sounds very odd, what were your parents thinking!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)