Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Abortion, not what you think !

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
I know we women deserve the rights the our bodies and I`m pro-choice.But what I have just seen makes me sick. There is a group ( not on cm, another site ) called Abortion as Birth control. The people in this group get off of getting pregnant but have no desire to have the baby. They have abortions and actually find the act of abortion sexy as well. Now I get people can do with their bodies as they see fit ...but come on, really ? There was a post asking how many abortions each member had had, one lady posted she has had 7 so far and going for her 8th this week. She can`t wait to recover so she can get pregnant again. My jaw dropped. What the actual fuck ?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Luckymommy1987
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:36 PM
That is absolutely sick. I'm mortified 😧
PitbullPrincess
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:38 PM

That's disgusting.

A-nony-mous
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:40 PM

That seems like fiction to me. Just because it's online doesn't mean it's real. It's probably a bunch of perverted old men claiming to be women (it happens more than you think) to each other. I doubt there's many / any real women or real pregnancies involved. 

sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:41 PM

Ugh. that is so depressing. I am also pro choice but I have read stories about women who have had 4, 6 even 12 abortions. That is just disturbing.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Quoting PitbullPrincess:

That's disgusting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:45 PM
God I hope that's not true and if it is, it's just sick. I'm pro choice and have had an abortion, it's painful both physically and emotionally. That will never be a choice for me personally again. I am still pro choice, that just won't be my choice.
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:49 PM

I question the reality of that but if it is real then it's pretty sad.  I'm pro-choice but why brag about having an abortion?  Some people would love to get pregnant and can't so it seems offensive to brag about getting pregnant over and over and getting rid of the potential offspring.  Just my opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM
I really hope you`re right. I was dumbfounded. I get people can be kinky..but this seems so over the top.

Quoting A-nony-mous:

That seems like fiction to me. Just because it's online doesn't mean it's real. It's probably a bunch of perverted old men claiming to be women (it happens more than you think) to each other. I doubt there's many / any real women or real pregnancies involved. 

EAzizM
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:51 PM
How sick and pathetic
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM
From what I could understand, it`s a fetish. They are aroused by getting pregnant and the power of knowing they can abort. It shouldn`t surprise me. I`m dumbfounded.

Quoting rachellaree20:

I question the reality of that but if it is real then it's pretty sad.  I'm pro-choice but why brag about having an abortion?  Some people would love to get pregnant and can't so it seems offensive to brag about getting pregnant over and over and getting rid of the potential offspring.  Just my opinion.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)