Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Here is my question (TM/GZ related)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 174 Replies

If he felt threatened enough by being follwed to beat someones ass that bad, then why did he continue to talk to his "GF"? Why was GZ the only one on the phone with the police? You can not sit there and claim that you attacked a person because you felt threatened when you had ample time to call the police and decided to talk to your "GF" instead.

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Oh no reply?

momtimesx4
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Because he was not going to let some Cracka diss him

And I would not exactly call Potato, his girlfriend.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 9:57 PM

It's becoming less and less of an argument these days now that the trial has started and even the prosecution agrees with Zimmerman and his story. Initially it was nearly ninety percent that thought him guilty. Now we're closer to an even split.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Is it wrong I just laughed my ass off!!!

Quoting momtimesx4:

KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:03 PM
4 moms liked this
Doesn't matter really. He still killed an unarmed human being.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Unarmed does not mean he was not a life threat! Yes it does absolutely matter! If he was shot for attacking someone it damn sure does. If he felt so threatened that he needed to break the guys nose and bash his head into a concreate ground, why did he not call the police!?

Quoting KennyPooPoo22:

KennyPooPoo22
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:21 PM
6 moms liked this
If someone was following me, honestly I don't know if I would think to call the police. I would fight with everything I had.
In the end Z still killed a person after hunting them down. Should Martin have kept walking, yes. Should Martin have called the police, yes. Should Zimmerman have followed, no. Should Zimmerman stayed in the car, yes. But that is not how it happened and now a person is dead. He needs to go to prison. That is what I was saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Unarmed does not mean he was not a life threat! Yes it does absolutely matter! If he was shot for attacking someone it damn sure does. If he felt so threatened that he needed to break the guys nose and bash his head into a concreate ground, why did he not call the police!?

Quoting KennyPooPoo22:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this
If its ok for you to call gz a cracka than its ok for me to say tm was n******, right?

Quoting momtimesx4:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:34 PM
Lmao after "hunting him down" you say. Omg get real.

Quoting KennyPooPoo22:

If someone was following me, honestly I don't know if I would think to call the police. I would fight with everything I had.

In the end Z still killed a person after hunting them down. Should Martin have kept walking, yes. Should Martin have called the police, yes. Should Zimmerman have followed, no. Should Zimmerman stayed in the car, yes. But that is not how it happened and now a person is dead. He needs to go to prison. That is what I was saying.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting KennyPooPoo22:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Yeah, that is so very funny!!!!!

Quoting Anonymous:

Is it wrong I just laughed my ass off!!!

Quoting momtimesx4:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)