Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Now I see why some people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
Go nuts at the their jobs. Yes, this is a vent.

I am a private caregiver. I take care of an elderly woman during the day. I give her 90% of her showers, take her to all her drs appts, physicl therapy, errands, trips to the grocery etc.

In addition, I neaten the house, do laundry, take out trash and do dishes from the breakfast and lunch I prepare for her.

A few different people work at night. They don't prepare a meal because she eats in the dining room, they don't put away clean dishes, or any laundry I couldn't get put away, they frequently leave the trash and recyclables, and this morning they left her mess from McDonald's on the table, French fries in the floor, trash overflowing. I took pictures because this is ridiculous. In addition, they did not write her blood pressures in a log-instead they just scribbled it next to the cuff on a piece of paper.

If I complain to the agency I work for they get an attitude with me because they don't want to hear it so I hardly ever do that. But I am fucking furious over the fact that these bitches at night are so fucking lazy. The client says oh I'm glad they do a good job with me. Well that's great but that is only PART of their job. Fat ass fucking lazy bitches. What would you do? I'm over it!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kris0921
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:51 PM
I would call a higher agency whomever is over your company and let them know what's going on.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I would keep going up the chain until I got results.  Eventually, someone is not going to want that getting out.  Maybe even file a BBB complaint or let the lady's family know what's going on...if she has any.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:54 PM
That would be so funny if I called the agency for health care lmao!

I was thinking about writing these night women (like two of them work nights) a note detailing the their actual responsibilities.

Quoting kris0921:

I would call a higher agency whomever is over your company and let them know what's going on.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM
She does and they love me. I think I might. It's pretty sad that if she tells the night women to sit there and talk with her that they interpret that to mean they have no other responsibilities. I talk with her, laugh with her, but I also do my job. Same as I would if it were my own mother in my own home.

Quoting Anonymous:

I would keep going up the chain until I got results.  Eventually, someone is not going to want that getting out.  Maybe even file a BBB complaint or let the lady's family know what's going on...if she has any.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:07 PM

If the agency doesn't want to hear it. They probably already know and don't want to do anything about because they are lazy.

kris0921
by Silver Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:10 PM
It could get the agency in trouble for not having people do their jobs. I would call!

Quoting Anonymous:

That would be so funny if I called the agency for health care lmao!

I was thinking about writing these night women (like two of them work nights) a note detailing the their actual responsibilities.

Quoting kris0921:

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:34 PM
Exactly. That's the absolute truth

Quoting Anonymous:

If the agency doesn't want to hear it. They probably already know and don't want to do anything about because they are lazy.

MyStarLight
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 5:36 AM
Take pics for a whole week then show your boss or have the family randomly come in the morning.to see if they will do their job properly
good luck
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)