Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Those of you that buy fireworks

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM
  • 6 Replies

What are your favorite ones? What do they do? My son has about 100 to 150 he has saved to buy fireworks with this year.

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:50 PM
The fountains are pretty cool.
km1970
by Platinum Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Here the only ones that are legal around here are ground type fireworks...fountains, sparklers, ground flower etc. Some of the fountain ones are pretty. Not sure if I have a favorite, though.

sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:54 PM
We get ours at the Mexican market. There are ones called cebollitas (little.onions) that you light and they sparkle for a while, then they pop. Not a loud pop, a small one
Constant_Reader
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM
I love fountains. My favorite ones change year to year. But fountains always have a prominent place in the works.
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:55 PM
Also abejitas, (little bees) that zip around in a circle before sparkling up. Those don't pop. Also something similar to a blooming flower they sell here, but bigger
rachellaree20
by Rachel on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:01 PM

Artillery shells are fun but personally I like the fountains the best (but not the ones that whistle!) because they last longer and are so beautiful!  Also ground bloomers are fun and the tank fireworks.  For daytime, parachutes are fun unless there are a bunch of trees around.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)