Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mil is a better mom than me 😭

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
But I love her anyways

She is amazing with my son, and she has more experience. But sometimes I feel left out

The back story is that she and fil moved in a month ago because fil is sick, so I help with him and she helps with the baby, but fil is now easier to handle because his meds were fixed. so she has lots of free time. and this week has been especially hard because I am trying to save my puppy who is critically sick, i wake up every 2 hours to check on him and give him fluids and tube feed him every 4 hours 😔

So lately mil has been sleep training the baby in his crib.( he used to sleep in bed with me) also I got a job so soon I will work part time.

I don't know how to feel, I'm guilty because she does at least half of the baby's stuff for him, but I know she loves him and he helps her take her mind off fil I think.
she is so sweet. She taught me how to make empanadas. Also hubby acts like a baby around her lol she even does his laundry before I can get to it, it's a big help but I feel Iike I don't do enough even though I am busy a lot...any thoughts?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Luckymommy1987
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Enjoy it! I wish my MIL was like that but she hates my guts. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 3, 2013 at 3:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)