Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dear Rude people at the Convenience Store yesterday.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

You really think I don't know why you were buying .75 cent items with 20 dollar bills?  3 of you from the same family did that.  Your daughter was very rude to me  when I corrected her on a price, saying "I didn't know what I was doing."  Yes, I do know what I am doing.  You then wanted me to exchange a 5 dollar bill because "this one is no good."  Sorry, but I gave your brat of a daughter my last 5.  I should have told you people that there is a bank right across the street from the Prison.

The ONLY reason people come in like that to break bills is they are on their way up to the prison to see someone.  No, I am not generalizing.  If you come into a store near the Canadian Border with a NYC accent, and change bills, you are on your way to Dannemora Correctional Facility.  Kind of surprised me to see someone go visiting on a Monday.  People usually go on the weekends. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Huh?

SageAdvice
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:07 AM

wow

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM
3 moms liked this
Tell me again who was rude? The only rude one I see here is the cashier.
vvinkyloafer
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Wait. Why do people break bills to go to prison? I don't understand.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
So you're so upset that they purchased small items with large bills and a kid made a rude comment that you need to make a post about it? Welcome to customer service. And it doesn't matter why they were breaking bills, they were in fact making purchases to do so.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM

and?? Why is this a problem?

sissyboogs
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

They bought something, correct? So...who cares if they were just trying to break 20s to visit someone in prison....I'm not really seeing the issue here. 

Sanctimommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I don't get it. This post makes no sense. We want answers, OP. Why do people break bills when they are going to a prison?

danijean
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM
I'm so confused. Why do they need to break bills? Vending machine? They possibly couldnt need $60 worth of food from a machine though.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I can't tell you how many times I have done something like that and I was not visiting prison.  OP needs a chill pill.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)