Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I SEXTES THE WRONG PERSON!

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:35 AM
  • 68 Replies
1 mom liked this

OMG! I sexted the wrong person! Sorry for any errors but I'm literally shaking. So my DH works nights most of the time and hardly had any sex time. So I decided to surprise him but getting clean and shaving and took a pic and accidentally sent it to his COUSIN! His best Friend..aside from me ofcourse. Their nicknames start with the same letter and wheni noticed I sent it to him I called him immidiatelly and told him not to open it it just erase whatever went his way from me. He called me back laughing and I could hear his wife laughing in the back round I was laughing but really wanting to cry. Oh crap I'm just barely calming down I'm ugh idk! We see them just about every weekend in close to them and ugh this idk. I don't think I'll be able to see their faces or go over to their house.

**SLIGHT UPDATE** His cousin called me laughing again saying we are nasty, I told him duh that's how we gotbtwo kids back to back.lol he said he gave his phone to his wife to erase whatever comes their way with my name on it. And their still laughing yes I texted my dh right afterwards when I realized what happened in guessing he is either still working, or laughing and pissed idk. Or his cousin called or texted him laughing. Mood killer! Oh it was a picture of my vagina for those who were wondering..

.lol

**UPDATE**

SO I told dh and his jaw dropped eyes wide open as I explain to him what happened and he laughs and apologizes saying "sorry but I just think its super hilarious maybe I should take a pic of my don't and send it to his wife!" lol I feel like the only idk weird one and they think its funny I mean I do to just bot as much. Lol

ETA** so his cousin texted me well both us inviting us over for a BBQ tomorrow I'm sure it'll be akward we'll see if they bring it up.lol

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
me-n-mygirls
by Silver Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:36 AM
LMAO!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
And this is why I don't sext.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Lmao! Whoops!
babybrooks07
by Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:37 AM
😳 It's happened to the best of us. Well, maybe not THAT... But similar things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:38 AM
Eh its just a pussy
thatgirlNH
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Lmao wow, have you told your DH yet?

Leilisemia
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Wow, that really made me LOL!! 

What were u doing in the pic?

danijean
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:39 AM
Years ago this happened to me. I took a pic and sent it to DH. One of my friends babies was playing with my phone and managed to forward it to a few people. Luckily the never said a thing to me about it. I learned my lesson never sext never ever ever.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LaughCryLive
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Yikes!

I always take extra extra care toile sure its my husband.
ROBIN-C
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Lol.... You should've just rolled with it despite bing embarrassed and said that its foreplay and you're gonna get some when he gets home

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)