Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

UPDATE!Am I the only one who forget to bathe their kids

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
In the summer. They are 6,7 and 10 and hate taking baths at this stage. Especially my 6 year old. They swim alot so it's cool

Holy shit this post got a lot more comments then I expected. Your kids will live if they miss a day or two in the bath. They don't stink. They rinse off in the outdoor shower after they swim. Calm down crazies!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 7:13 AM
Replies (451-453):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 7:55 AM
...you must be one of the lazy moms doesn't bathe her kids lol

Quoting LectioDivina:

However, when the person calling you illiterate said the word she was referencing # 1 because she was talking about the other people that answered the post agreeing with her.

Don't call me a bitch. Use the correct definitions in the correct context.

Quoting Anonymous:

illiterate[ ih-lit-er-it ]

adjective

1. unable to read and write: an illiterate group.

2. having or demonstrating very little or no education.

3. showing lack of culture, especially in language and literature.

Please look it up before you speak. It means the samething bitch

Quoting LectioDivina:

The definition for illiterate is "can't read"

Quoting Anonymous:

No, the definition for illiterate is having little or no formal education. I know exactly what I am talking about. From the other post...unfortunately, no you may not be the only insane mother who doesn't freaken bathe their children. However, the majority said they do. That's why I said majority wins.

Instead of arguing your point. Go give them their baths woman! Lol

Like I said enjoy your weekend. Xoxox

Quoting Anonymous:Lol I'm not the only one. Are you illiterate?

Quoting Anonymous:Well majority wins...your the only one Hun. Possibly you may need to seek medical attention for psych issues. Or maybe your just lazy I don't know. Have a nice weekend!

Quoting Anonymous:I didnt ask for opinions... I just asked if I was the only one.

Quoting Anonymous:Yes, it is good to expose children to certain germs. However, practicing good hygiene also excercises the immune system. If the kids are in the house all day, fine dont bathe. But if they have been playing outside all day & sweating, not bathing can cause infections in their private areas and in other places.

Why make a post asking for opinions if your mind is already set? Just saying...

Quoting Anonymous:My doctor is old fashioned and isn't a germaphobe. I would prefer to let their immune system get stronger with exposure.

Quoting Anonymous:My daughter bathes...every day. I am a pre-med student & became a germaphobe from all the discussions from class. It is very important to practice good hygiene. Not teaching you how to parent, but these are life lessons children should know about.

In addition, swimming should not substitute a bath. Pools contain chlorine. It is important to bathe to lift all these toxins from the skin.

Quoting Anonymous:In the summer. They are 6,7 and 10 and hate taking baths at this stage. Especially my 6 year old. They swim alot so it's cool

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM
He was sick and my mil was like nooo he will get sicker!!! Wah It was probably more like a week but it felt like forever!

Quoting Allisonc7910:

Why?

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't wash my baby for a few weeks :( but I have him wet wipe wipe downs I felt horrible.

iviemom
by on Jul. 8, 2013 at 12:24 AM
No I never " forget" to bathe them! I just say eff it! Lol I agree, if they are in the pool than they get rinsed off
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)