Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm the other woman (kinda)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies
I've been having an affair for 5 months. He is married but in my defense i didnt know that until we had already slept together. I am a private assistant for a wealthy lady. He does construction around here, yard work etc.

I'm married too with 2 kids. I love my husband but he has a very small penis. This other guy fills me completely and has a lot of stamina. Plus he's very fit. I feel bad but I work so much we just became close. I want to tell my husband but he doesn't want to tell his wife and I don't want to be the reason for his divorce! Not sure what I should do
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:10 AM
1 mom liked this
Stop sleeping with him. Tell your husband and have a clear conscience...and leave the other guy alone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:10 AM
2 moms liked this

Stop seeing him. He said it himself. He doesn't want to tell his wife.

Be happy that you have a husband that loves you and 2 kids that deserve a 2 parent home.

MyAngels0103
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:11 AM
Stop. No good will come of it. Obviously he won't leave her for you, since he won't even tell her!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM
8 moms liked this
Well honestly it doesn't matter at this point you found out he is married YOU should not have been cheating on your husband! I wouldn't worry about his divorce worry about yours. And unless you never had any type of sexual relations with your husband before you got married a small penis is not excuse to cheat you knew what you were getting.
URHonor
by Rotten.Girl on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM
4 moms liked this
You lost me at "fills me completely".
QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM
1 mom liked this

lol I don't feel bad for you. 

You made your bed, you just chose to lie in it with another man. GO YOU!

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:12 AM
Stop the affair, tell your dh, and let the cards fall where they may. You are playing with fire. Think about how this effects your children.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM
2 moms liked this
You're both going to get caught and fired. Then your spouses will leave you. Is his dick that fulfilling?
mybabybugssmile
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:13 AM
8 moms liked this
Go buy a big dildo to fill up your loose whore pussy and quit cheating on your husband.
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 9:16 AM
1 mom liked this

Suck it up ButterCup! Deal with it. If his wife leaves him you aren't the only reason for the divorce. There were 2 people involved! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)