Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

The cop shot the dog!! ::**GRAPHIC VIDEO*::::**GRAPHIC VIDEO*::::**GRAPHIC VIDEO*::

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM
  • 33 Replies

what is your opinion?

by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:40 PM
I've been waiting for someone to post about this. I saw it yesterday on fb...*i think you need a VERY strong warning for the video. I cried like someone had just shot my child.

I don't blame the cop, that is what they are trained to do but I really wish he would have tried something else first, idk what but seeing that fog suffer broke my heart.

My mom has a Rottweiler and its hard bcause yes they are big and could easily severely hurt someone but I know my moms dog would do the same thing to protect one of us. But he wouldn't actually hurt the guy..just jump at him, snap and bark but wouldn't bite the guy. The cop had no way to know if the dog would indeed attack him or was just trying to scare him away.

That video is heartbreaking, I wish I never saw it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Hard video to watch.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FoxFire363
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM
1 mom liked this
It's no secret that cops will shoot a dog that seems threatening. Is it sad that the dog was shot? Yes. But I don't blame the cops.
xoxRachelxox
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:48 PM

I can't watch it right now. Kids are next to me watching a movie. I'll have to come  back. 

Shabbydoll78
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:49 PM

I just watched this on the young turks.

Sad. All around sad. Poor dog.

missmamaof4
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:53 PM

oh god!!!

iamcafemom83
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
That was hard to watch. I blame the owner for it all. Just walk away dude. You woukdnt have been arrested and your dog woukd be alive.
KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:55 PM

I think they did the right thing. I mean a good dog is going to protect his owner and all that dog knew was those guys were messing with his master!!

NoSammich4You
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:56 PM
Why were they arresting the dude anyway? For filming? I have a rott mix and if someone approached him like that he'd jump too, but to lick their face. Are we sure the dog was being aggressive?

What pisses me off more than anything is this idiot fired in the direction of a crowd multiple times.

Honestly I hate bash cop post, I have police in my family and usually nothing but respect but I think these fat fucks were on a power trip.
gwebkeijmmm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
Man should have minded his business and/or trained the dog better.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)