Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

He will NOT wear clothes!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:39 PM
  • 8 Replies
My son will be 3 in October. We have been potty training since December. He does wonderful if he is naked. Only one or two accidents a day but if I put underwear on him he will per in them within 10mins just so he can take them off. I have to chase him through the house to get them on him. We go through 10 pair everyday. I can't even leave the house with out him in a diaper cause he will pee in his pants before we even get off the mtn.
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:42 PM

... sounds like he likes to be naked and isn't all that interested in potty training? I don't know. I have heard that boys are tougher. Good luck!

Anonandon
by on Jul. 3, 2013 at 2:45 PM
Maybe he's not interested in potty training. My daughter gets really upset when she has an accident in her princess panties, but it seems like your son doesn't care. Did he pick out his underwear? My daughter did and she tries to take care of them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TrentonGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:08 PM
He will use the potty if he is naked. But if I put undies on him he will per in them so he can take them off

Quoting Anonymous:

... sounds like he likes to be naked and isn't all that interested in potty training? I don't know. I have heard that boys are tougher. Good luck!

TrentonGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:09 PM
He will use the potty if he is naked. But if I put undies on him he will per in them so he can take them off. And yes he did pick out his undies.

Quoting Anonandon:

Maybe he's not interested in potty training. My daughter gets really upset when she has an accident in her princess panties, but it seems like your son doesn't care. Did he pick out his underwear? My daughter did and she tries to take care of them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM
He likes to freeball it lol
Melissa_4
by Ruby Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Don't worry too much about it...things will change when he goes to school.  ;-)

jlbelknap35
by Jessica on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:13 PM
If he picked them out then maybe have him throw them away (or was) and make him clean up the mess. Also leave him in the wet clothes for a lil bit.
TrentonGirl
by Bronze Member on Jul. 3, 2013 at 4:17 PM
He does. My friends and family call him the little nudist

Quoting Anonymous:

He likes to freeball it lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)